This is a discussion topic for the Ore project, Cosmos. View the full project on Ore for downloads and more information.
Cosmos - Multi-world and per-world management
Cosmos is a lightweight Sponge plugin designed for multi-world management that also provides per-world features.
It takes full advantage of the capabilities of the Sponge API for an enhanced user experience. By optimizing the power of autocompletion, you will be well guided through command execution.
Something wrong? Feel free to use the help command that will provides you a bunch of examples for your needs.
ASAP : Tutorial videos, faqs, documentation, commands, permissions, ore link
- Import existing world folder
- Create new world
- Load / unload world
- Enable / disable world
- List all worlds including exported ones (i.e non-imported world folders)
- Delete world including exported ones
- Rename world
- Duplicate world
- Backup world
- Restore a backup
- Reset a world (unload, restore, load in once)
- Move entities to coordinates
- Move entities to another one
- Command blocks allowance
- Game modes
- Tab lists
- Real time on selected world
- Players sleep ignorance on selected world
- Weather forecasting
- Enhanced vanilla scoreboard commands implementation
Please check the documentation for a full list of available features !
If you ever found a bug using the Cosmos plugin, feel free to report an issue on the appropriate section.