Could not pass ServerChatEvent to org.spongepowered.mod.plugin.SpongeModPluginContainer

Could not pass ServerChatEvent to org.spongepowered.mod.plugin.SpongeModPluginContainer
Why im getting this error i tried a lot of things but couldnt fix it…

Please post the full log or we can’t help you

A server log would be helpful

Also list of plugins and/or mods on the server

Logs logs and more logs…

OK here is the log and im canceling a message event…
Edit: plugins are flexiblelogin, economylite, permissionex and my new plugin that im testing galluppoll…

[Server thread/ERROR] [Sponge]: Could not pass ServerChatEvent to org.spongepowered.mod.plugin.SpongeModPluginContainer@3b34c4cd
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at ZpknTr.GallupPollMain.firstLoginMessages(GallupPollMain.java:273) ~[GallupPollMain.class:?]
        at ZpknTr.GallupPollMain.playerchat(GallupPollMain.java:202) ~[GallupPollMain.class:?]
        at org.spongepowered.common.event.listener.ChatListener_GallupPollMain_playerchat6.handle(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
        at org.spongepowered.common.event.RegisteredListener.handle(RegisteredListener.java:95) ~[RegisteredListener.class:1.10.2-2044-5.0.0-BETA-1661]
        at org.spongepowered.mod.event.SpongeModEventManager.post(SpongeModEventManager.java:349) [SpongeModEventManager.class:1.10.2-2044-5.0.0-BETA-1661]
        at org.spongepowered.mod.event.SpongeModEventManager.post(SpongeModEventManager.java:296) [SpongeModEventManager.class:1.10.2-2044-5.0.0-BETA-1661]
        at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:111) [EventBus.class:?]
        at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:100) [EventBus.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.network.NetHandlerPlayServer.handler$injectChatEvent$0(NetHandlerPlayServer.java:82) [me.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.network.NetHandlerPlayServer.func_147354_a(NetHandlerPlayServer.java:897) [me.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.network.play.client.CPacketChatMessage.func_148833_a(SourceFile:37) [im.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.network.play.client.CPacketChatMessage.func_148833_a(SourceFile:9) [im.class:?]
        at org.spongepowered.common.network.PacketUtil.onProcessPacket(PacketUtil.java:118) [PacketUtil.class:1.10.2-2044-5.0.0-BETA-1661]
        at net.minecraft.network.PacketThreadUtil$1.redirect$onProcessPacket$0(SourceFile:39) [fl$1.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.network.PacketThreadUtil$1.run(SourceFile:13) [fl$1.class:?]
        at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_101]
        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_101]
        at net.minecraft.util.Util.func_181617_a(SourceFile:45) [h.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:668) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:387) [ld.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:613) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:471) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_101]
```

Null value on line 273.

Ok i found the problem… i saw that line might give an error so i put an “if” before it but mistakenly i made that if with !..