CubeEngine - ItemDuct - Transfer items via glass pipes

Thank you! Wonderful plugin! Plan to add more mechanisms?

Maybe. Iā€™m open for suggestions.

For example, splitters of tubes with filters. Drilling machine with setting square the generation. Sorry for my bad English.

You can already have splits in the pipes same for quartz. Just no loops.

As for drilling that would have to be another plugin.

The desired filter without the chest. That it could attach anywhere on the pipe.

I currently store all data on the Inventory Block. So thats not possible.
But you can put a buffer chest in the middle. It will activate after a short delay.
And on all those Pistons you can put Filters.

Cool, maybe add a debug wand that causes particles or glowing invisible slime to travel along the pipes showing a rough distribution?

Debugging is

A right click on the piston with an empty hand will now show particles.
If the setup is correct green particles will spawn otherwise the particles are yellow and red where the problem is.

2 Likes

A new version has been released for CubeEngine - ItemDuct, it is available for download here.

Transfer items via glass pipes

Update for Enchantment API Change
Added Permissions

A new version has been released for CubeEngine - ItemDuct, it is available for download here.

Update for Enchantement API Change

Is this only for 1.11? Or Does this work on 1.10?

Sorry this is for SpongeAPI 7 so MC 1.12.2

links do not work :wink:

Update for SpongeAPI7 Release

Added some custom advancements

Reuploaded the API7 Release version

yes. LibCube the same problem

Fix DoubleChest only activating from one side.
Fixed empty filters not working

I have a few things Iā€™d like to mention:

• First of all the advancement for crafting the ItemDuct Activator doesnā€™t work.
  • When shift-right clicking with the ItemDuct Activator it gets placed. Which breaks it.
  • Iā€™d appreachiate if the plugin could also operate tick based. Like it tries to move items every letā€™s say second. Makes working with hoppers easier.
  • Iā€™d also apprechiate a configurable max item amount
  • And fuzzy filters.
  • Also for some reason the mass storage doesnā€™t really work. When placing a dropper into quartz it gets turned the wrong way and no matter what I do it doesnā€™t accept items.

Edit: Disregard the comment on the dropper. I forgot to activate the piston pointing into it.

Did not have the time putting it yet after I added Crafting Events to Sponge.
So coming soon ā„¢ ā€¦

I should probably cancel that huhā€¦

Should work with hopper events already. Iā€™ll doublecheck laterā€¦

What amount? Please explain.

Not sure how to make those currently. Maybe some kind of 2 step crafting recipe?
Crafting Fuzzy Filter items and then crafting those with the Item.

Noticed that weird placing behaviour too. Its not related to my plugin. But as a workaround you can just place the quartz later then it works.

In all honesty, I havenā€™t checked that so far. I mean Iā€™d preferred if the plugin worked on a tick base. So every x ticks y items get sucked out and distributed. Thatā€™s also what I mean with a max item amount. (y in this case).

EDIT:

Also clicking the activator on invalid blocks, it gets placed too!