DirectScript - A new scripting system

Documentation is currently in the works, hopefully we’ll have a complete set soon.
EDIT: Lots of our documentation has been added to our wiki, and there’s still tons more to add.

Awesome. Just the plugin I was looking for.
Will more triggers be added? I was wondering if portal enter would be possible

How does Transform and set transform work btw?

Hi there, i have been following the progress of this plugin since the beginning and I pretty much like it.

As a former user of skript, I prefer this way of scripting without the “Java mumbo jumbo” or the natural way of skript.

I hope you will keep developing it :slight_smile:

Edit : I swapped to spongejavascript as I already know this language.

After I have updated SpongeForge:

[Jun 12, 2016 1:19:52 PM]: com.pqqqqq.directscript.lang.exception.state.CompilationException: Error in compilation of channelJoin at line 1
	at com.pqqqqq.directscript.lang.reader.Reader.readScriptsFile(Reader.java:201)
	at com.pqqqqq.directscript.lang.reader.Reader.readInDir(Reader.java:99)
	at com.pqqqqq.directscript.lang.reader.Reader.readInDir(Reader.java:86)
	at com.pqqqqq.directscript.lang.reader.Reader.readInDir(Reader.java:77)
	at com.pqqqqq.directscript.lang.reader.Reader.load(Reader.java:65)
	at com.pqqqqq.directscript.lang.Lang.reloadScripts(Lang.java:91)
	at com.pqqqqq.directscript.commands.CommandReload.execute(CommandReload.java:31)
	at org.spongepowered.api.command.args.ChildCommandElementExecutor.execute(ChildCommandElementExecutor.java:177)
	at org.spongepowered.api.command.spec.CommandSpec.process(CommandSpec.java:331)
	at org.spongepowered.api.command.dispatcher.SimpleDispatcher.process(SimpleDispatcher.java:331)
	at org.spongepowered.common.command.SpongeCommandManager.process(SpongeCommandManager.java:269)
	at net.minecraft.command.ServerCommandManager.func_71556_a(SourceFile:80)
	at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71333_ah(DedicatedServer.java:380)
	at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:345)
	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:605)
	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:481)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class com.pqqqqq.directscript.lang.data.converter.Converters
	at com.pqqqqq.directscript.lang.data.ObjectiveLiteral.of(ObjectiveLiteral.java:46)
	at com.pqqqqq.directscript.lang.data.Literal.fromObject(Literal.java:73)
	at com.pqqqqq.directscript.lang.data.Literal.fromSequence(Literal.java:151)
	at com.pqqqqq.directscript.lang.data.Sequencer.parse(Sequencer.java:146)
	at com.pqqqqq.directscript.lang.reader.Line$Content.getDataContainer(Line.java:372)
	at com.pqqqqq.directscript.lang.reader.Line$Content.<init>(Line.java:322)
	at com.pqqqqq.directscript.lang.reader.Line$Builder.getContent(Line.java:577)
	at com.pqqqqq.directscript.lang.reader.Reader.readScriptsFile(Reader.java:147)
	... 16 more

Hi. I love your plugin
But I have a problem
I don’t know how to create my custom command!!
I want to make my players use /dollar to run command /money
Even though I looked at your tutorial, I can’t understand!!!
So!! can you give me an example of script that makes players run command [/money] with custom command [/dollar]?
Thanks!!

IMO you can’t do this as /money is already registered by an other plugin. You could configure /dollar in your economy plugin or define /dollar with directscript and show the current money of the player.

Seeing how this is an old plugin that hasn’t been discussed or anything in a little over a year, I’m not sure if this is still functional or anything, but I need a custom command with permissions for our server and was wondering if this is still an option, and if not, is there another option available.

We need more details on what custom command you need.

I am recreating pokemon, and I was hoping to implement the bike system by just using custom commands that can be toggled, like /bike or /mach and /acro, even if its with an argument of on and off. but it would just give players a speed boost and add them to a permission group to get into certain areas with grief prevention. From the looks of it this plugin should be able to do it, just not sure if It could set up permissions for the commands, so that players can get the permission to use the command from the bike shop, and can only have access to one at a time, switching perms with the bike shop.

@WorseWaif looking at the version of the last time this was updated (API 3.1.0) Changes are that something has broken.

I recommend you either ask one of the other scripting/alias plugins, or request a plugin be made in PluginRequests.

This sounds easily doable with a number of plugins.

Very nice plugin

I am a Chinese

Sorry, I don’t speak English