[Discontinued] CommandSigns [v1.3.1] [API 6]

really could use an update where this can run commands by console. really really need it badly for an upcoming event i have planned but this only runs commands by player. :confused:
Is the author inactive?

also… is one-time not even working…? again…?

Scroll up two posts from yours …

any command that requires @p in it isn’t ran by player. its a console command. sooo maybe you’re wrong idk maybe i’m wrong. however; the next issue is the one-time option… doesn’t seem to be working?

Hello i have modifed version of this plugin,
if you add @c at end of command it will be run by console
: /commandsigns setcommandsign false time set 0@c
or /commandsigns setcommandsign false say hello@c

http://vps2.appartus.cz/data/Command_Signs-Adolf01.jar

You’re wrong
The @p is just a tag to denote the player. It doesn’t indicate what runs it.

Sounds good Alois, I’ll have a check of it when I’m back.

looks like it may be running from console; but the onetime feature doesn’t work:
spongeforge-1.10.2-2171-5.1.0-BETA-2000.jar

Please post error log in pastebin.

Does not work on blocks.

Only TileEntities.

I think the place where you put @c is incorrect.

Aah. Welcome back. Hope things are good

Any further input on these? :slight_smile:

I think, at end is good for user.
BTW here is modified source:

I have a question. I created CommandSign that have /effect. It works completely if a player that have no permission. but Another CommandSign that have /fill don’t work, because a player has no permission. How should I do?

[quote=“CodingLegend, post:111, topic:9231, full:true”]
Is there a possibility that you can specify an item requirement. For example, if I have 20 fish in my inventory, the server gives me a fishing rod. The command to give the fishing rod is easy but the requirement of the 20 fish is what will make this plugin even more robust.[/quote]

Is this command implemented now ? Thank you !

I had an idea for the plugin itself. Not sure how it could be done, but players cannot use the command sign unless they have permission to use the command that was assigned to the sign. Is there any way you could make it so it overrides the needed permission and the sign can still be used? Thank you for all your work Hassan! Have a good one habibi

Is it possible to add permissions to use specific signs and create custom text on the signs similar to https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/serversigns … im looking to create a story server but isnt working out so far lol

you can use custom text on the signs but if you mean like the alias, thats not configurable as far as i know. I really want a update pushed for this plugin though… including cost to use signs and such

HassanS6000 please add new feature. all cooldown of all player and specfied cooldown of player.

I am testing a cooldown feature this weekend :wink:

1 Like

what about cost?

HassanS6000 can add new feature of cooldown in two type.

1. setglobalcooldown is Set the global cooldown time that affects all players.
  2. setcooldown is Set the per-player cooldown time.

Thank you very much for working.