[Discontinued] CommandSigns [v1.3.1] [API 6]

Okay, checking now.

EDIT: This is not true, I have tested it.

Release v0.8d:

Tested on SpongeForge 901

Changes:

• Bug fixes regarding the saving and reading of CommandSigns from the database.

Enjoy this update! :smile:

Just a little idea, Maybe you can have a way so the signs to cost money for the command to be ran

Will try and do this eventually… will require another change to the database.

I was wandring would this plugin be able to let a player click on a sign and be connected to a different server?

You would need to go through BungeeCord for that. It’s a possibility, but IDK how well BungeeCord is working with Sponge. I do know a plugin showed up a while back for BungeeCord support, but haven’t tested it at all.

just to make sure, would it connect to a different server with a different ip?

Depends on how the BungeeCord is setup. You’re asking in the wrong area as this is a completely separate topic and a functioning BungeeCord isn’t that simple to setup.

I’ve got a working BungeeCord + Sponge server If your needing help in that area.

I might want to check it out at some point. Does it use BungeePls or does it not need that?

No it does need SpongePls

Version
forge-1.8-11.14.4.1577
spongeforge-1.8-1577-2.1-DEV-934
CommandSigns-0.8d

[21:06:56] [Server thread/ERROR] [Sponge]: Could not pass FMLInitializationEvent to Plugin{id=CommandSigns, name=CommandSigns, version=0.8}
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.spongepowered.api.event.game.state.GameInitializationEvent.getGame()Lorg/spongepowered/api/Game;
        at io.github.hsyyid.commandsigns.CommandSigns.onServerInit(CommandSigns.java:73) ~[CommandSigns.class:0.8]
        at org.spongepowered.common.event.listener.GameInitializationEventListener_CommandSigns_onServerInit1.handle(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
        at org.spongepowered.common.event.RegisteredListener.handle(RegisteredListener.java:86) ~[RegisteredListener.class:1.8-1577-2.1-DEV-934]
        at org.spongepowered.common.event.SpongeEventManager.post(SpongeEventManager.java:247) [SpongeEventManager.class:1.8-1577-2.1-DEV-934]
        at org.spongepowered.mod.event.SpongeModEventManager.post(SpongeModEventManager.java:274) [SpongeModEventManager.class:1.8-1577-2.1-DEV-934]
        at org.spongepowered.mod.SpongeMod.onStateEvent(SpongeMod.java:171) [SpongeMod.class:1.8-1577-2.1-DEV-934]
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_66]
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_66]
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_66]
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_66]
        at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74) [minecraft_server.1.8.jar:?]
        at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47) [minecraft_server.1.8.jar:?]
        at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322) [minecraft_server.1.8.jar:?]
        at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304) [minecraft_server.1.8.jar:?]
        at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275) [minecraft_server.1.8.jar:?]
        at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:212) [LoadController.class:?]
        at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:190) [LoadController.class:?]
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_66]
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_66]
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_66]
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_66]
        at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74) [minecraft_server.1.8.jar:?]
        at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47) [minecraft_server.1.8.jar:?]
        at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322) [minecraft_server.1.8.jar:?]
        at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304) [minecraft_server.1.8.jar:?]
        at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275) [minecraft_server.1.8.jar:?]
        at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.onPost(LoadController.java:49) [LoadController.class:?]
        at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:119) [LoadController.class:?]
        at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:731) [Loader.class:?]
        at net.minecraftforge.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.finishServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:97) [FMLServerHandler.class:?]
        at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStarted(FMLCommonHandler.java:360) [FMLCommonHandler.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:210) [po.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:438) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_66]

Updating… hold on

Release v0.8e:

Tested on SpongeForge 936

Changes:

• This release brings compatibility for SpongeForge 936.

Enjoy this update! :smile:

How hard is it to get set up. also if anyone knows someone would would be interested in helping out a moded pixelmon server I am looking for a developer to help me out.

That has nothing to do with CommandSigns and therefore does not belong in this thread. Feel free to open up a recruitment thread in a more adequate location.

It’s easy to setup and use

Nice, but it would be even better if it would work with commands from other Plugins

It does… That’s the point

sorry, I wrote a / before the command