[DISCONTINUED] EssentialCmds [v8.1.14]

I have run into a problem: I am running a Pixelmon server, but I wanted to use the multiworld feature and offer a map with hostile mobs in it - only that I can’t seem to find a way for it to work. I have taken care of the Pixelmon side, but now there is only peaceful mobs spawning in the vanilla world - even though I have set the difficulty to normal, and the gamerule to creative. Is there anywhere in the config files where I can do so manually?

I have found that hostile mobs and peaceful ones will spawn in the Pixelmon world, requiring me to disable them manually upon restarting. If there is a config file somewhere, it would greatly help. But in the EssentialsCmds, the world config does not have anything of the sort… am I looking in the wrong place?

The difficulty in Sponge does not work correctly - it is a known issue and is probably being worked on.

There is a command to set the world difficulty- I believe it is /world setdifficulty

I did so - only it does not stay after a restart. Am I to set it everytime? Also, it does not seem to make aggressive mobs appear - peaceful removes them, but normal doesn’t make them appear.

As I said it’s a bug with Sponge

Can you remove the messages when players execute commands?

All command i execute show this:

[03:57:23] [Server thread/INFO] [io.github.hsyyid.essentialcmds]: [FabioZumbi12] executed command rp cl
[03:57:25] [Server thread/INFO] [io.github.hsyyid.essentialcmds]: [FabioZumbi12] executed command rp l
[03:58:12] [Server thread/INFO] [io.github.hsyyid.essentialcmds]: [FabioZumbi12] executed command name
[03:58:16] [Server thread/INFO] [io.github.hsyyid.essentialcmds]: [FabioZumbi12] executed command rename
[03:58:20] [Server thread/INFO] [io.github.hsyyid.essentialcmds]: [FabioZumbi12] executed command nick

Seems to be a debug…

The plugin RedProtect you can control if the world will spawn passive or hostile mobs, and is a anti-grief plugin. If you still having this ploblem you can try.

1 Like

@Karagra_Gaming and @Rasgnarok - as two individuals running a Pixelmon server, have any of you found a decent world border, or a way to make the vanilla minecraft world border not conflict with Pixelmon? Whenever I have the minecraft world border in place, players can still throw their Pokemon through the border, ride them, and then go explore beyond the border.

Any help is appreciated <3

I havnt even setup a border to be honest. I just started looking into it yesterday xD and i believe i was going to ask you the same question btw whats your server? Im K-Pixelmon which you already probably guessed.

@HassanS6000
There are a few issues with blacklisted items alerting users for various abnormal reasons.

• Also you have a configuration option for “seconds until a player teleports”, but could you by chance add a configuration that allows owners to set how many seconds a tp request can be held. People are finding that 10 seconds isn’t long enough for them to either type it out, or to simply see it.

• And if there was a way to see other players homes and for people with a specific perm to delete and warp to other player homes. If this is too much work and waiting for nucleus is ideal, then I’d just wait.

I’m going to donate to you one day, you are such a fantastic developer. I hope others feel the same and will reward you for your contributions to their servers.

Here’s another issue where players are simply flying over a blacklisted item;

@HassanS6000 have a patreon :smile:

“If you’re feeling generous and would like to send me a sort of tip, you can do so using PayPal, here. All donations are hugely appreciated by me!”

He does, but I don’t have the funding at the moment.
You can access it at the top of the page under ‘support me’ :smiley:

Hmm never noticed it :confused:

HassanS6000 When will implemented support for localization?

I have not really found something that can work as such - pixelmon normally bend the rules in terms of player movement. I am hoping that there will be new ways to configure pixelmon riding behaviour.

Looking to get some help in this: I tried teleporting to the Nether world, determined by the DIM-1 in multiworld, but it gave me this as it crashed the server. http://pastebin.com/54129K5r Is there anyone who might know?

I’ve installed redprotect (another plugin here) and its world border is fantastic.
/worldborder center (you can set this at spawn)
/worldborder set (block amount in each direction)
/worldborder damage - and you can set how much damage they take when they are outside of the border. So if they throw a pokemon out and ride it - the border automatically kills them. its nice.

1 Like

Will definetly try then, for now I’ve set different admin commands to run through console after restart

I’m trying to set a command block which teleports people from one world to another using /tpworld, without giving normal players access to that command, and warping them to a specific location in the next world. Each command block is going to put them in a different location. The decision of where to put them is all fine and working, but as it stands I have to sleep the thread estimating how long it will take them to swap world, then teleport them to the specific location, which obviously isn’t ideal. Is there any way to make the tpworld command itself warp them to a specific location in the new world?

Additionally, tpworld seems to demand that the command sender be an instance of EntityPlayerMP. Try as I might to workaround this (I tried creating my own extension of EntityPlayerMP that always returned true for canCommandSenderUseCommand) there doesn’t seem to be a way to do it. Not entirely sure why tpworld needs to be run by a player, but it’s a bit devastating for my plans

EDIT: I fixed the problem ^^ After having a look at the code, I discovered that the only possibility was how I was sending the player into the command, since getOne(“player”) wasn’t catching it in the WorldsBase code. Sending in @p remedied that. Though, being able to send the people to a specific position would be nice, I’ve managed to do this through more rudimentary means so I’m not terribly fussed about it

/slap and /rocket seem not work…

1 Like

Same issue as you, player teleported to nether and crashed server.

1 Like