[DISCONTINUED] EssentialCmds [v8.1.14]

Suggestion
Could the butcher command be given a radius
so /butcher 10 would kill mobs in a 10 block square radius?

Could be useful for keeping non mob areas clear of wanders with out slaying the entire server

Recently, people are joining the server and their inventory is cleared. It says name joined for the first time but they’ve been on the server. Any way of fixing this?

Hello, how can I disable the command ./kill on my server please ?

Deny those permissions to people and they won’t be able to use them.

If you are talking about the default minecraft command,

Sorry I meant I want to disable the command ./kill using the config global.conf x)
I want to disable the command to use again the defaut minecraft command.
(Sorry for my bad english :sweat_smile:)

You need to edit sponge.commands.aliases in the sponge global configuration file.

Thank you for your help, i need to write kill=kill or kill=minecraft to have acces to this command ?

kill=Minecraft

It doesn’t work even if i write kill=Minecraft

I had our hard disk partition fill up to 100% use, which of course generated some errors. Ever since then I have been unable to ban any users and receive this error:

[18:03:56] [Server thread/INFO]: Error occurred while executing command: For input string: "0c3a0ca2bdfd.dat.tmp"
[18:03:56] [Server thread/ERROR] [Sponge]: Error occurred while executing command 'ban test' for source DedicatedServer: For input string: "0c3a0ca2bdfd.dat.tmp"
java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "0c3a0ca2bdfd.dat.tmp"
        at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(NumberFormatException.java:65) ~[?:1.8.0_101]
        at java.lang.Long.parseLong(Long.java:589) ~[?:1.8.0_101]
        at java.lang.Long.valueOf(Long.java:776) ~[?:1.8.0_101]
        at java.lang.Long.decode(Long.java:928) ~[?:1.8.0_101]
        at java.util.UUID.fromString(UUID.java:206) ~[?:1.8.0_101]
        at org.spongepowered.common.service.user.UserDiscoverer.getAllProfiles(UserDiscoverer.java:134) ~[UserDiscoverer.class:1.8.9-1890-4.2.0-BETA-1693]
        at org.spongepowered.common.service.user.SpongeUserStorageService.getAll(SpongeUserStorageService.java:84) ~[SpongeUserStorageService.class:1.8.9-1890-4.2.0-BETA-1693]
        at io.github.hsyyid.essentialcmds.cmdexecutors.argumentparsers.UserParser.parseValue(UserParser.java:64) ~[UserParser.class:?]
        at org.spongepowered.api.command.args.CommandElement.parse(CommandElement.java:83) ~[CommandElement.class:1.8.9-1890-4.2.0-BETA-1693]
        at org.spongepowered.api.command.args.GenericArguments$OnlyOneCommandElement.parse(GenericArguments.java:1382) ~[GenericArguments$OnlyOneCommandElement.class:1.8.9-1890-4.2.0-BETA-1693]
        at org.spongepowered.api.command.args.GenericArguments$SequenceCommandElement.parse(GenericArguments.java:273) ~[GenericArguments$SequenceCommandElement.class:1.8.9-1890-4.2.0-BETA-1693]
        at org.spongepowered.api.command.spec.CommandSpec.populateContext(CommandSpec.java:284) ~[CommandSpec.class:1.8.9-1890-4.2.0-BETA-1693]
        at org.spongepowered.api.command.spec.CommandSpec.process(CommandSpec.java:330) ~[CommandSpec.class:1.8.9-1890-4.2.0-BETA-1693]
        at org.spongepowered.api.command.dispatcher.SimpleDispatcher.process(SimpleDispatcher.java:331) ~[SimpleDispatcher.class:1.8.9-1890-4.2.0-BETA-1693]
        at org.spongepowered.common.command.SpongeCommandManager.process(SpongeCommandManager.java:279) [SpongeCommandManager.class:1.8.9-1890-4.2.0-BETA-1693]
        at net.minecraft.command.ServerCommandManager.func_71556_a(SourceFile:80) [bd.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71333_ah(DedicatedServer.java:380) [ko.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:345) [ko.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:605) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:481) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.8.0_101]

Are there any steps I can take to fix/solve this?

The plugin has ceased development. Look in the direction of nucleus. It will pick up settings EssentialCmds.

Not quite true, but in the right ballpark.

I could be wrong, but it seems to me that the @HassanS6000 has changed the decision :slight_smile:

Getting a crash when essensialcmd is installed.
Crash report

Not an EssCmds issue.

Not an EssCmds issue.

Would you happen to know what it is?

is it not this? You claimed yourself it was due to a modpack. Note, that you have so many mods that without you cutting away at the number, determining the cause for such a vague error log will be almost impossible.

that was with sponge forge itself. Which now all works, as well as the other plugins that had been erroring out. Essencials is the only one that doesnt wanna work.

EssentialCmds is in hiatus. I’d use its successor and brainchild of dualspiral and Hassan,

perms would be best to limit homes so you can give other ranks more of them