[DISCONTINUED] EssentialCmds [v8.1.14]

Getting a crash when essensialcmd is installed.
Crash report

Not an EssCmds issue.

Not an EssCmds issue.

Would you happen to know what it is?

is it not this? You claimed yourself it was due to a modpack. Note, that you have so many mods that without you cutting away at the number, determining the cause for such a vague error log will be almost impossible.

that was with sponge forge itself. Which now all works, as well as the other plugins that had been erroring out. Essencials is the only one that doesnt wanna work.

EssentialCmds is in hiatus. I’d use its successor and brainchild of dualspiral and Hassan,

perms would be best to limit homes so you can give other ranks more of them

Hello, is there a Way to set a Limit for Warps?
Maybe with “essentialcmds.home.limit”?
…because nothing what i had done worked yet.
Would be very nice to know that.
I hope i can get an anwser for this.

I have really enjoyed the Plugin for my 1.10.2 servers. I have now moved on to 1.11 I tried the Plugin and it does not seem to run on 1.11 am I doing something wrong or is it not compatible yet with 1.11 sponge version?

Mind posting latest.log contents?

Thanks for the reply, I am running Songe 1988/Forge 2178 and using permissionManager-2.5.1-API-5.X-6.X to control my permissions. logs attached

`[14:33:55] [main/ERROR] [Sponge]: Skipping plugin with invalid plugin ID ‘io.github.hsyyid.essentialcmds’ from mods/essentialcmds.jar. Plugin IDs should be lowercase, and only contain characters from a-z, dashes or underscores, start with a lowercase…’
Seems the plugin ID system is changed since the last time the plugin was updated

Is there a way to disable the feature that lets the compass allow players to teleport through walls?

I have said this a million times, but I’ll say it again. :smile:

You use what is called options to set the amount of homes a player or group/rank can have. If you would read the thread, you’d realize I have explained this process multiple times.

You have nearly 2,000 posts in the thread. Lighten up. It’s a flaw with searching on these forums. I searched for home information and it brought me to a post about you asking the best way to implement homes because they were unlimited.

If you had read the date next to the post, you’d realize it’s a bit outdated.

The way to use the homes option is described fully in the main thread (post #1)

Sorry for being a bit rude in my response, that was not my intent.

There is no way to turn off chat functions? I want to use SimpleTags instead of this prefixes, but I can’t turn off this feature in this plugin.

please add a /mailall and /version as wee maybe a /world import?

teleport function is not working correctly please look in to this (for main players not for OP)

I want to make a lightning bow using commands blocks on my server, but the kill command is not working because of the commands, can I remove it somehow?