[DISCONTINUED] EssentialCmds [v8.1.14]

keep up the good work Hassan!

1 Like

Release v7.4e:

Tested on SpongeForge 1152

Changes:

• Minor bug fixes regarding the ability to have nicks, prefixes, and suffixes with the < or > character(s) in them. (Thanks to @Minecrell for reporting the issues!)

Enjoy this Update! :smile:

I think it’s better to add /powertools(pt) [l:|a:|r:|c:|d:][command] [arguments] {player} to assigns a command to the item in the hand ,It can be replaced by name of a clicked player

That format of bug fixes is much better :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

What are these flags?

So powertools that only execute when a certain player is clicked?

Please be more clear in your suggestions. Thanks for the input. :smile:

Hey there, I want first to thank you for the great plugin - definitely made a great improvement over our server. One thing is worrying me though: /seen cannot find players, and neither can /whois (though it was expected of the last one). They also can’t seem to work with nicknamed players.

Is there a way to fix/patch this?

Hello!

Whenever i try to create a world it just puts the “world” at a different location within the main world, even though a world folder was made in the FTP and by the console.

Any ideas?

Assigns a command to the item in hand.

/pt [command [arguments]]
/pt c:chat message
/pt [a/r:]
/pt [d/l]:

Providing an empty argument removes the assigned command from the tool.
Use ‘c:’ as the command to make a chat macro.
Use ‘a:’ to append multiple commands.
Use ‘r:’ to remove a single command.
Use ‘l:’ to list all power tools
Use ‘d:’ to remove all power tools
On use the string “{player}” will be replaced by the name of the player that you click.

My English is poor.So sometimes I could not be clear in my suggestions.

That’s not right. You probably just didn’t teleport to the world. /tpworld <world>

Okay thanks! Will do this all soon

Yes I have, and i still does bring me to a different zone on the same world.

Tell me what other plugins you have

I have PEX, ProjectPortals, Keys, AdminShop, SimpleTags, TotalEconomy, WorldEdit, FoxGuard, Vanish, and Craftbook. All of these plugins are up to date.

Okay. See what happens if you do /essentialcmds:tpworld <world>

This just does the same thing as before.

Okay. I’ll look into it. Try using /tppos <world> <x> <y> <z>

This gives me an error saying that I have to put the command in the order of tppos player world x y z. After that was executed I telelported myself to 0, 0, 0 in the world SandBox, but I was still put into the same world even as I put SandBox for the world name. The world SandBox was still in the FTP as its own world when this happened, but the command never brought me to it.

I’m in trouble with the homes of essentialcmds. Indeed, I had set them by /sethome cmd, they are correctly displayed with /homes cmd, but /home doesn’t work. I have pjw installed, but cmd aliases for sponge is correctly added in global.conf, with “home=essentialcmds”. Why doesn’t it work ?

Does /essentialcmds:home work?

It could be ur setting ur home via PJW

yes /essentialcmds is working. Okay let me see that then.