[DISCONTINUED] EssentialCmds [v8.1.14]

Main directory, where you find the config, mods, logs etc. files.

/Spawn and /Warps do not work on 1385 (and most recent builds). Gives nasty exception:

org.spongepowered.api.entity.living.player.player.setTransform(Lord/spongepoered/api/entity/Transform;)

Actually a Pixelmon issue and it’s fixed on our side for the next version, though if you made a change that stops the error from crashing/timing out servers in the mean time then that’s good i guess

Can there be commands to edit a signed book?

Can confirm I get that too

Are you on latest EssentialCmds?

Yes latest esscmds

I would like to create a book

[FR]
Moi j’aimerais pouvoir créé un livre

Release v8.1.8:

Minecraft 1.8.9 - Tested on SpongeForge 1402
Minecraft 1.9.4 - Tested on SpongeForge 1406

Changes:

• First release for Minecraft v1.9.4

Enjoy this Update! :smile:

2 Likes

Is it possible to disable the chat module for your plugin? It makes it incompatible with plugins like Simple Tags, it double posts usernames.

No it’s not possible in EssentialCmds but it is in Nucleus

Players are unable to use warp signs.

I have both of these nodes in their permission nodes:

"essentialcmds.warp.use": 1
                    "essentialcmds.warp.use.sign": 1

They have the ability to use /warp but I only wanted them to be able to just use signs as there are other warps I wish to not be public knowledge. The good part they can’t do /warps to see all warps.

So how do I make it so they can only use the warp signs and not /warp ?

Thats because the proper permission is: essentialcmds.warps.use.sign with a S at the end of warp.
See the last couple of lines at the PlayerInteractListener where the proper permission is set:

Updated to SpongeForge 1428 using EssentialsCmds v8.1.8 and it seems to have deleted all of my warps, they show up on /warps but when you try to warp it says that warp doesen’t exist.

Edit: Downgraded back to SpongeForge 1402 and it works again, looks like a version problem

I’ll double check… you’re sure you do not have any other plugins interfering with EssentialCmds?

No I just updated to SpongeForge and it broke, unless ProjectPortals is interferring but when i’m using SpongeForge 1402 everything works good

Release v8.1.9:

Minecraft 1.8.9 - Tested on SpongeForge 1451
Minecraft 1.9.4 - Tested on SpongeForge 1453

Changes:

• Performance fixes

Enjoy this Update! :smile:

1 Like

After server restarts, a few random players seem to get muted randomly. They are not saved to the Mutes.db file in server root. Any reason this could be happening?

Strange behavior, might be an admin abusing. Check your logs.

1 Like

It’s not an admin abusing. 200% sure.
If it was, the mutes would be showing up in mutes.db.