[DISCONTINUED] EssentialCmds [v8.1.14]

Prefixes support color codes, thus you can just add a color code to the prefix

Command logging doesn’t seem to working for me. It’s enabled in the configs, but nothing shows up on console other than chat. Using EssentialCmds 8.1.11, 8.1.12 and 8.1.13 (tried them all) on Sponge 1547 and 1566.

Hmm. I’ll double check this today

I recently update one ol’ server of mine from 1443 spongeforge - it was giving me a very weird error, so I thought it was due time. In any case, currently on 1524, and I somehow still have the same error spam console. I am on EssentialsCmds 8.1.11.

Haven’t seen it before, but here it is. Any help is very welcome!

Edit: Fixed, something about the config erroring. Left it here for educational purposes.

Can there be a command to be cosmetic? Something like /fw or /firework. This may can be configurable in the config?

Using the latest version, when players type /afk they get kicked for been afk and warp sign no longer work.

Seems /mail doesnt have tab completion, would be nice if it did.

edit: Also, using /more on items with a stack of less than 64 causes an error (such as banners which stack to 16)
My idea on how to fix it with minimal code: check items max stack size and set it to that.

Thanks!

I think my suggestions got looked over or forgotten about ;-;

One more is that when I am OP (or have def perms) I cant see people who are in /vanish both visibly and in the server list (Tab). Can there me a separate perm like essentialcmds.vanish.see to let the person who has the perm to see vanished players in tab and visibly?

1 Like

Hows it going is there a way to migrate back to Essentials from Nucleus? Kinda how nucleus had one to go from essentials? /nucleus migrate esscmds

Is it possible such an option like teleportation delay as count xx seconds then teleport will be executed unless taking damage while count down? Mostly for PVP servers where immediate teleportation is not suitable. I appreciate if you could consider this. Thank you.

How do I block an item with meta data?

Ah, I had not thought of that. I’ll add that very soon.

I’ll look into adding this soon

No, it’s not intended to go backwards.

I’ll look into this feature

I’ll check this out.

I’ll fix this ASAP

Hmm, seems like outdated Sponge

Not sure what you mean

Glad to hear it

With the Bukkit plugin Essentials there was a command called /fw or /firework that shoots a simple random firework into the air.

I was thinking this can be configurable by setting the amount of time they can use the command again

I am using the latest version of sponge. :frowning:

What sponge and essentialcmds is that?

Thanks! Also if possible, option to limit number of home location each player can set is appreciated.

Number of Homes Permissions/Options Commands Using PEX: Example Command: /pex group [group name] option homes [number of homes allowed] To enable unlimited homes: /pex group [group name] option homes unlimited
Is this what you mean? If so, it’s in the original thread.

EssentialsCmds 1.8.9-8.1.13 and Sponge 1.8.9-1890-4.2.0-beta-1575

We have 20 warps at spawn that have worked perfect for the last 6 months. This just started happening last week.
Found a weird thing, the warps are still there and working if you use commands and if I break a warp sign and set it again it works perfect, but as soon as I restart the server they don’t work.

Ah thanks for the info I was missing it.

I just had an idea (Playing off of minecrafts default behavior) Change the /tp and other position moving commands that accept coordinates to where if you replace a variable with “~” it takes the current location as the variable.