[DISCONTINUED] EssentialCmds [v8.1.14]

right but that’s a different plug in. im trying to do it with nucleus and honestly if it’s this much trouble finding the right command then I’ll take that as a sign to switch back to essentials. this is just straight up poor design if i have to go through all this to find a command. it should be listed in the in game help or at least documented better. thanks anyway guys

I found it fine on the documentation, shrug, but I agree, it would be handy to be able to list child commands in the Sponge help system, it’s just a matter of finding the best way to do it.

You mean this?
/nucleus: + the tab key = subcommands
/nucleus:subcommand ? = help subcommand

Nucleus a wonderful plugin! Is to say thank you for the work done @dualspiral
And less whining :slight_smile:

Thanks. I don’t want to hijack this thread any further - questions and comments on Nucleus belong on the Nucleus thread, not here.

2 Likes

negative feedback based on personal experience is not “whinning” is just an opinion. i left the feedback to help. not get flamed by plug in fanboys. I’ll just go back to essentials y’all enjoy nucleus

I’ve come a long way together with the Essentials. But in the future it will cease to exist.

You decide what to use. :wink:

1 Like

This project will be updated to latest API

2 Likes

OK I was wrong then… Not dead but undead…

Not wrong - it’s in the process of slowing down, and am actively promoting the movement to Nucleus :wink:

Hello, good is there any permission that can give a group that it allows you to build or break? currently I use the PermissionManager and when I’m with default group can not destroy the world.

When I stand all permissions - ‘*’ can already

Thanks for listening

Not related to EssCmds

Is the game displaying disconnect messages related to esscmds? Joining doesnt show (and I dont want it to) but disconnection does. This can get annoying, especially if I ban someone and they keep trying to join.

/rtp cords are always positive?

Since EC isn’t working with SF 2079 or later, is there an ETA for an update?

Should be this week :smile:

Great! Thanks! Very much appreciated.

Hey, I’m new to essentialcmds, I am wondering whenever I make a new world for my pixelmon 4.2.7 server, why doesn’t pokemon spawn within it?

use this to make your world instead od EssentialsCMDs

@XinesMC @Deathwhitch It does not matter, the pokemon should be spawning regardless. You’d have to look in your pixelmon.hocon, server.properties and sponge.conf for the actual cause.