[Discontinued] Player Shops v1.0.0 - Buy and sell items to and from other players

Actually, after updating to the latest SF, it has a new error.

Yes Please <3. If you can thatā€™d be great!

The updatet version is only for latest 5.0 builds, not for the 6.0 builds, sorry. I may update it but not sure about that right now

Not really sure where you are getting the 5 or 6 build numbers. We are still on API 5 receiving those errors.

It says 1.10.2-2107-6.0.0-BETA-1856

so can you please make it work with my v?

Please update to API 6 :]

forge-1.10.2-12.18.2.2098-universal.jar
spongeforge-1.10.2-2098-5.1.0-BETA-1814.jar
PlayerShops-1.10.2-1.0.0.jar

Is it possible to make these shops take a particular item as currency. I want to use gold nuggets, ingots, and blocks as the currency and iā€™m unsure how compatible of a system it would be with shop chests.

1 Like

Can u add the possibilty to use virtual account from Economy Lite as owner of an shop?
It would be enough if u can change the owner through config file to e.g. the virtual account ā€œkingdomā€.

So the virtual account handles all the payments of the kingdom and also players get payed by it if sell items.

1 Like

Would you mind choosing a OSS Licence then and adding it to the GitHub Reop.
Then I would feel more confident updating it.
Thx :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™ve added the MIT license to my shop plugin repositories. Let me know if you need anything else!

Sorry, read you message, but forgot to reply.

As I needed a version for Sponge API 5.1 and neither the official nor other custom builds worked for me, so I updated it myself.

If anyone is facing the same problem, check the source code here or use this custom build.
It works for me, but I do not promise anything as I have not worked on Sponge plugins very much.

1 Like

What should I do?

API 6 and API 5.1 - Inofficial Update

Iā€™ve updated this to API 5.1 as well as API 6.
While updating I noticed a few severe issues, which I tried to fix as well:

Changelog (to the last official version):

• Do not allow quantities or prices lower than zero 

• Added a permission "playershops.create" for shop creation

• Fixed bug that prevented stacks with size 64 to be sold

• Fixed wrong text message being displayed when buying/selling

• Fixed bug, which 1. gave money to players with insufficient funds and also 2. transfered money to the shop owner

• Allows signs to be in front or on top of a chest (configurable)

• Fixed money being transfered in the wrong direction, when selling items

Careful, this might me incompatible with worlds which used the API 5 version:

Downloads:
Sponge API 6 (Minecraft 1.11.2) :
https://github.com/maxanier/PlayerShops/releases/download/1.3-API6/PlayerShops-1.11.2-1.3-maxanier.jar
Sponge API 5.1 (Minecraft 1.10.2):
https://github.com/maxanier/PlayerShops/releases/download/1.3-API5.1-Fixed/PlayerShops-1.10.2-1.3-maxanier.jar

Please report any bugs here.

@Nentify Feel free to merge my changes into you repo and release official builds. Alternatively you could link this post in the main post for now.

2 Likes

Did you try the new version?

It was OK.No any problem!
I hope it has Language file.Thanks a lot~

hello Nentify, Could you please add some permissions for create shop? 1.8.9 API4.2.0
i really love this pluging, Thanks!
PLEASE!

Added a permission ā€œplayershops.createā€ for shop creation

You should add an option to crate adminshops, /adminshop would probably work best