[Discontinued] Polis [v2.7.0]

Interesting thing… not sure if it’s a bug, but in the “SafeZone” I can chill out with mobs. If Zombies spawn outside of the “SafeZone” see me and come onto the “SafeZone” we can only give hugs. I can’t kill him and he can’t kill me, but he seems to not know personal boundaries, he’s a hugger, he sure is. He seems to get the hint outside the “SafeZone” when he tries to hug my sword and then takes a looonnggg nap. In any case not sure if that’s the expected behavior. The mob in the SafeZone part and me not being able to “take care” of them. Not the fact Zombies are huggers… that’s normal.

1 Like

Will be fixed in next version.

Release v2.0:

Tested on SpongeForge 1131

Changes:

• Minor bug fixes

Enjoy this update! :smile:

People are getting this error

EDIT:

Player says he re-logs and restarts client and the error still occurs

@HassanS6000 Hi! Hassan! This plugin is the last of my server which is missing some features. Need a player cap max, which could be set in the permissions like: polis.claim.cap.50 . So I’m begging you, please developp this! :slight_smile: :heart_eyes:

Will do soon. :slight_smile:

Will look into this error and fix soon

Can you add the ability to “sell back” land for half price when you unclaim it? Or does Polis already do this? I haven’t looked.

More players are getting the error, it just spams them for no reason

They get back the full amount of the claim when unclaimed into their Polis bank. I will make this configurable.

1 Like

I’ll check this out, most likely one of my event listeners is missing a check.

After 2 days it stopped but when he pressed a button he gets spammed again.

EDIT:

Sorry to be rushy but I really dislike him being spammed 24/7…

EDIT #2:

As he was being spammed I discovered that when he pressed the button, my command block thingy majig was not activated. So I destroyed/placed a couple redstone parts and pieces and he now says it stopped.

It just may be that Polis does not like players to send a signals to redstone?

I think what happened is Polis was trying to stop the Redstone signal, but it couldn’t stop it completely and it created an infinite loop of signals. Once you disconnected the Redstone, the signal was removed so the spam stopped. I’ll look into this.

I do not think autoclaim follows the rules for claim cost.

Ah, I will fix this!

1 Like

Hassan, I haven’t looked at the Polis code so I’m just guessing here, but instead of having a second, almost duplicate function for autoclaim, have that function run an if statement in a loop and just call the claim function from inside the if statement. It’ll be cleaner and less code to update if you change claim functionality in the future

1 Like

Some notes:

• Setting the permission polis.disband lets anyone part of a town to disband it. It would require that I manually set disband in permissions to leaders.

• Being an enemy of another town showed no difference. Example: Had two users from different towns as enemies but they could not attack each other. Maybe server.properties is overriding everything. What would you recommend as a setting so that only those who are enemies of towns can attack each other.

• There is a bug when a town is an ally and disbands, it stays as an ally for the other town in /polis info town

• Could you explain what would be the function of an executive or ally right now? It seems that they are just for show now.

• Also under an admin account under pex using group Admin def true, the toggleadminbypass did nothing and I could not unclaim the town that owned by another town. I had to delete the town to remove it

Do you have a recomended plugin that would allow me to sell an item such as a book that could run the command /claim and then set the right permission group for the leader? Or maybe I am thinking about this the wrong way.

Thank you for the plugin and your effort. Your support link does not seem to work.

Could you add a chest locking command for players? Players can lock the chest that they placed.

When players open their own chest in their own claim that get the error this land is claimed.

And could it be possible if the leader ONLY can do /polis withdraw?

Have you tried the LWC mod for sponge?

No i have not but thanks!