[Discontinued] Polis [v2.7.0]

I just tried Safe, Safezone, safe, safezone - none work

You must use /polis adminclaim SafeZone

1 Like

Okay so, I am running a Pixelmon server, and once I created the polis players canā€™t kill pokemons - which is a given.
I am guessing that this is the command I must execute, but what would be the actual ID? @Ren You are running a pixelmon too right?

/ polis addusable - Adds specified id as interactable in zones [Block or Entity].

Iā€™ve tried adding everything as usable and havenā€™t come across either the correct ID or a solution.

I almost feel as though Hassan has set passive mobs as indestructible in safe zones, so adding a usable wont effect pixelmon even if the correct ID is given. I could be incorrect of course, but I havenā€™t gotten any feed back about the issue since I reported it.

Iā€™ll let you know if I figure it out or if I find out its just an issue with how polis is coded. :slight_smile:

I am currently talking to the Pixelmon devs see if they might actually have IDs for me to test, though I donā€™t know if it would work - it said interactable, but did you try adding a spider/vanilla mob and kill it in the safezone?

UPDATE: I tried adding the Pixelmon healer ID, but it did not let me interact with it.

1 Like

That is an issue with Polis versions 2.4+ since he made it so entities in SafeZone and town claims canā€™t be damaged so until he provides a way to deal with that iā€™d say the best option would be to downgrade for now

For the Pixelmon server I play on itā€™s only SafeZones that prevent Pokemon from dying inside them during battles. Player owned claims donā€™t seem to have any affect on battling, we tested it in claims where one of the battlers was the owner/member and in claims where neither battler was the owner/member.

Would it be possible to add a true/false option in the Polis config for entity indestructibility in SafeZones?

Iā€™ll be adding something to fix this issue for you guys today.

1 Like

Release v2.4d:

Tested on SpongeForge 1218

Changes:

• Allow usable entities to be damaged in SafeZones.

Enjoy this Release! :smile:

This plugin will be ready for owner use once;

• error: this land is claimed spam is fixed
  • passive mobs / entities are 100% secure in player claims

I believe that was it? :o Exciting!

Love your work Hassan, you know this.
Feel better soon :3

1 Like

@Rasgnarok and @LordMikeXY
Please let me know if you find the correct Pixelmon entity ID.
Upon throwing out any pokemon and typing /entityinfo, the entity comes up as : pixelmon.
Adding Pixelmon to the usables list does nothing still in safe zones unfortunately.

Thanks in advance.

It is not working, the fix Hassan introduced? What about normal player claims?
My issue is this: what is the reason as to why you would use a safezone claim instead of a normal one? The normal one allows for entities to be killed. @Ren
Yes, after talking with Mr. M and others, there is no way to tell what type of ID we are looking for, when looking at Pixelmon - there are varied ones. Any ideas @HassanS6000 ?

Can an ADmin unclaim a chunk from a random players polis? I tried admin unclaim but I have no idea what to type in the Zone argument

Toggle the admin by-pass

I dont wanna bypass it, i want to unclaim the thing

Iā€™ll look into it

Thanks and try to figure out how to stop the erorr u keep getting spammed with sometimes.

You /polis toggleadminbypass
then /polis unclaim

That will allow you to unclaim another players claim.

@Rasgnarok, my spawn, safari and event buildings are safezones, which I feel is pretty understandable :stuck_out_tongue:

I get that yes but - what is the difference in making a separate town just for the admin land?

For me personally I have safe zones separate because they are then sorted in the files under a fake UUID, not a players. This allows me to still have my own town/claims without having to worry about altering safezones. Plus I personally prefer have safezone for server claims/builds that donā€™t need tampered with, including their unique usable ids.