[Discontinued] Polis [v2.7.0]

Release v1.4e:

Tested on SpongeForge 880

Changes:

• This release brings several bug fixes.

Enjoy this update! :smile:

1 Like

This plugin is awesome and Iā€™ve been using it on my server for a while now.

There are a few additions Iā€™d really like to see:

• Some sort of ā€˜powerā€™ function so towns can only claim a certain amount of area (for instance, 10 chunks for each member, and if member drops then any extra land is unclaimed)
  • Maybe like a war mode so that claimed areas (aside from SafeZone) can be indirectly destroyed? (Still cannot create or destroy blocks on enemy town land, but can creeper lead or use TNT cannons)
  • Some sort of a map function to see which chunks around you are claimed (factions did this with text)
  • Names instead of UUIDs in 'polis info ā€™

Let me know if you think any of these can be added to the mod!

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestions! I will work on these soon.

1 Like

Hello I would like to make a suggestion, whenever a town leader disbands the town it leaves claims for everyone else in the town unprotected so Iā€™d like to suggest a few ways to stop this, either not allowing a leader to disband if thereā€™s other players in it and make them set another player as leader and leave the town or it automatically sets an executive as the next leader or a random player if thereā€™s no executive.

+1 about that rysing :grin:

Okay, Iā€™ll add that to the to-do list.

Just thought of this, but also a team chat would be a useful feature!

1 Like

@HassanS6000 i found a really big problem people can claim over other people claims and then they can access there chest and steal everything pls fix it as soon as u can

Yeah, it needs a recompile, releasing v1.5 in a minute.

Release v1.5:

Tested on SpongeForge 894

Changes:

• This release brings minor bug fixes as well as compatibility with SpongeForge 894.

A bug I noticed: Water can be placed in the SafeZone (by people without the modify permission).

Also, can you make it to where neutral mobs cannot be harmed in SafeZone either (villagers, horses, tamed wolves, tamed cats, etc).

Read the above messageā€¦

Iā€™ve just added fluid events as an extra flag on foxguard.

I literally donā€™t give two shits about trying to analyze the event xD

For some reason InteractBlockEvent as well as PlaceBlockEvent are fired, and my code cancels them, but for some reason, players can still place waterā€¦ makes 0 sense.

Cancelling interactblockevent should stop fluids. THAT is a bug.

ChangeBlockEvent.Place does not apply to fluids. You need ChangeBlockEvent.Fluid

I know

Itā€™s weird.

1 Like

Ah, thanksā€¦ Never saw that before xD

Release v1.5b:

Tested on SpongeForge 907

Changes:

• This release brings bug fixes regarding fluids.

Any chance we can get a config option to remove the prefix from chat?
Or some limit on prefix letters, and allowing town leaders to define say, a 3 letter abbreviation?

Will add this in next version.

Is it just me or did the messages disappear when you can tell when you are in an unclaimed area or safezone?

EDIT:
I updated and the messages started working.