**Discontinued** Pore - A Bukkit-Sponge Bridge

Have you double-checked that your run settings match those of the docs exactly?

Is there superperms support in Pore? If so, i can try test.

1 Like

First of all, I want to say thank you for making Pore. It’s just wonderful.

Is there a way to know the events that are already implemented and working with Pore?
That could be an easy way to keep an eye on the development of Pore.

1 Like

There’s currently limited support for permissions. I’m working on implementing permission attachments currently, which hopefully will be finished very soon.

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words! You can see which events are implemented in the events.txt file in the Pore JAR, or if you’re a developer, by scanning for classes annotated with @RegisterEvent.. Although, events are still only a small part of Bukkit, so there’s a lot of other work to do additionally.

3 Likes

Thanks for the quick reply. Keep up the good work!

1 Like

How many events does bukkit have? Do you know of any place where I can see a list of them?

Right here.

1 Like

Oh wow, that’s a lot… I’m scared.

We’ll work through it eventually.

3 Likes

Keep up the great work caseif :smiley:

1 Like

This is freaking awesome! I too only considered Sponge because of Pore. What a godsend! I may even try and learn how to code plugins for Sponge, it seems so exciting! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Any idea of time this may take to finish or at least get a beta build out for it.

Not sure at the moment. progress.sh reports that about 50% of Bukkit is implemented, so take that as you will. Although, one of the major roadblocks we’ve run is waiting for Data 3.0, so expect a good deal of implementation to show up in Pore after that’s merged into master.

Thats cool hope to see it done one day is there any way one can help.

If you’re a developer, we’re always open to pull requests on Github. Otherwise, there’s unfortunately not too much else to be done at this stage.

well i was just getting in to java when they stopped bukkit so I only know little

We could become Pore Cheerleaders and cheer you on… That could help…

Ya, nevermind… my first ideas are not always the best :confused: back to the drawing board…

What is this? Hahahahahahaha

2 Likes

Haha, wasn’t sure if anyone would notice that. Bit of an easter egg if you will. I’ve thrown it in there before, but last time it had to be removed due to encoding issues.

1 Like