[Discontinued] Prispongemine [v3.0.1] [API 4.1.0]

If an int and a float are in the same operation, Java will perform float math. I’d suggest you read into how Java handles math, because it’s a fairly clever, albeit confusing, system.

By java i mean Eclipse, i think i find a way for it to work but i must finish the entity tp before releasing 1.2.

-_-
Eclipse? How could eclipse possibly be affecting the JVM’s math?

Well Eclipse complain saying cannot convert from float to int. but anyway entity tp work, last tests concerning percentage and if all fine, i release it.

v1.2 out:
Now player inside a mine will be teleported to the mine spawn if defined before a fill
now use float for percentage of ore

Awesome, I will test it out when i get home. Will fractiona work in the cofig? They should be fine with float maths.

Ok, float percentage working great, but I can’t seem to set the spawn for a mine… It says spawn saved but doesn’t save to the file as far as I can tell

Also would it be possible to add a ore via ID. I am trying to add thunderstone ore to my mine from pixelmon however its not been listed for some reason on the ore list… I have found the ID worldedit uses but I can’t use it…

i will search if i can find a way to do it
For spawn i find why, i forgot to call the save command.

1 Like

Ahh ok, that makes sense. Will there be a new version available with the save command then?

yes now 1.2.1 on github

Ok, its saving the spawn correctly now however doesn’t seem like it is being used. Also is there a way to get all mines to re-set at the same time and not have to run the start command for each mine on each time you start the server?

well it was made for server who always run except for maintenance in my mind. i will make a command for running all at once.
and spawn is only used before re-fill a mine.

Ok, so if I manually fill then no teleport? Could that do teleport too then? My server will always run but I just feel like on a crash or whatever I may forget to issue the command. Thanks for doing all these things!

here the list of all i will do then:
1 - add command to run all mines at once. (also an option to autorun on start if i can)
2 - rebuild ore system
3 - do teleport even when we manually fill a mine.

I like new idea, if there is anything else who come to mind, say it :slight_smile: .

/me return to work.

I remember my old mine plugin had mine groups and I had groups reset. So instead of all mines resetting at one time each group was reset together. That way mines used allot could be put in a group called “frequent” and run every 30 mins. And then less used mines could be in a group called “infrequent” and be reset every 4 hours.

Could also add the possibility of having multiple reset states. So every time the mine resets it uses a random int to reset to that mine set-up.

Example: Mine A1 has 2 different item sets. On each reset it could randomly chose between item_ 0 and items_1 just to add variation to each mine it could be interesting.
A1 {
Spawn {
“Spawn_X”=3.5
“Spawn_Y”=85
“Spawn_Z”=9.5
}
“depart_X”=-106
“depart_Y”=63
“depart_Z”=28
“fin_X”=-85
“fin_Y”=39
“fin_Z”=67
items_0 {
“item_0” {
oreAluminum=2.5
}
“item_1” {
oreIron=2.5
}
“item_2” {
oreCoal=5
}
}
items_! {
“item_0” {
oreRuby=2.5
}
“item_1” {
oreIron=2.5
}
“item_2” {
oreCoal=5
}
}
renewformat=MINUTES
renewtime=30
world=prison
}

we can already choose reset time for each mine i don’t think making group is usefull here.
and the random item become the new task:

4 - gen random item

I will check out the new version this evening but could you explain the altar? I don’t exactly understand… altar- let you define an altar by hitting the block below the altar

in fact i wanted to get an ore from the item in hand but we can’t get blockstate like this (maybe later).
i had to find a way to do it and i choose this, you do the prisponge altar command now like you define a mine, you hit a block then the ‘altar’ where you put ore will be the block above it .
‘altar’ is better than ‘position where you drop ore’

i uploaded v 2.0.1 who now as command updateconfig to update config file with latest change.