[Discontinued] SpongyChest [v0.4.8] - Player Shops

This is basically an inactive project now. Additionally, the dupe thing was known and posted on the github ages ago, as in August of last year. The last update to this was 3 months ago.

Is there an alternative plugin for player shops?

Iā€™ll make that configurable

@FTB_Beyond Iā€™ll look into the issue for you soon

Alright thanks! Could there eventually be a sell option implemented as well? :3

Hmm thatā€™s a good idea, Iā€™ll look into it

I was transfering data to my test server (doesnt have as many plugins, so itā€™s missing this plugin) and when doing so and loading any spongychest, it spams console.

[21:31:37] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable:printStackTrace:634]:    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424)
[21:31:37] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable:printStackTrace:634]:    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357)
[21:31:37] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable:printStackTrace:634]:    at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
[21:31:37] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable:printStackTrace:634]:    at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:264)
[21:31:37] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable:printStackTrace:634]:    at org.spongepowered.common.data.util.DataUtil.deserializeManipulatorList(DataUtil.java:138)
[21:31:37] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable:printStackTrace:634]:    ... 15 more
[21:31:37] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [org.spongepowered.common.data.util.DataUtil:deserializeManipulatorList:148]: org.spongepowered.api.data.persistence.InvalidDataException: Could not translate io.github.hsyyid.spongychest.data.uuidchest.SpongeUUIDChestData! Don't worry though, we'll try to translate the rest of the data.
[21:31:37] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [org.spongepowered.common.data.util.DataUtil:deserializeManipulatorList:148]:         at org.spongepowered.common.data.util.DataUtil.deserializeManipulatorList(DataUtil.java:147)
[21:31:37] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [org.spongepowered.common.data.util.DataUtil:deserializeManipulatorList:148]:         at org.spongepowered.common.data.nbt.CustomDataNbtUtil.readCustomData(CustomDataNbtUtil.java:226)
[21:31:37] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [org.spongepowered.common.data.util.DataUtil:deserializeManipulatorList:148]:         at net.minecraft.tileentity.TileEntity.readFromNbt(TileEntity.java:2322)
[21:31:37] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [org.spongepowered.common.data.util.DataUtil:deserializeManipulatorList:148]:         at net.minecraft.tileentity.TileEntity.handler$onReadFromNBT$zij001(TileEntity.java:2312)
[21:31:37] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [org.spongepowered.common.data.util.DataUtil:deserializeManipulatorList:148]:         at net.minecraft.tileentity.TileEntity.func_145839_a(TileEntity.java:68)
[21:31:37] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [org.spongepowered.common.data.util.DataUtil:deserializeManipulatorList:148]:         at net.minecraft.tileentity.TileEntityLockable.func_145839_a(TileEntityLockable.java:17)
[21:31:37] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [org.spongepowered.common.data.util.DataUtil:deserializeManipulatorList:148]:         at net.minecraft.tileentity.TileEntityChest.func_145839_a(TileEntityChest.java:118)
[21:31:37] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [org.spongepowered.common.data.util.DataUtil:deserializeManipulatorList:148]:         at net.minecraft.tileentity.TileEntity.func_190200_a(TileEntity.java:123)
[21:31:37] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [org.spongepowered.common.data.util.DataUtil:deserializeManipulatorList:148]:         at net.minecraft.world.chunk.storage.AnvilChunkLoader.loadEntities(AnvilChunkLoader.java:486)
[21:31:37] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [org.spongepowered.common.data.util.DataUtil:deserializeManipulatorList:148]:         at net.minecraftforge.common.chunkio.ChunkIOProvider.syncCallback(ChunkIOProvider.java:96)
[21:31:37] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [org.spongepowered.common.data.util.DataUtil:deserializeManipulatorList:148]:         at net.minecraftforge.common.chunkio.ChunkIOExecutor.tick(ChunkIOExecutor.java:150)
[21:31:37] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [org.spongepowered.common.data.util.DataUtil:deserializeManipulatorList:148]:         at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:673)
[21:31:37] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [org.spongepowered.common.data.util.DataUtil:deserializeManipulatorList:148]:         at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:387)
[21:31:37] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [org.spongepowered.common.data.util.DataUtil:deserializeManipulatorList:148]:         at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:613)
[21:31:37] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [org.spongepowered.common.data.util.DataUtil:deserializeManipulatorList:148]:         at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:471)
[21:31:37] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [org.spongepowered.common.data.util.DataUtil:deserializeManipulatorList:148]:         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
[21:31:37] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable:printStackTrace:634]: Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: io.github.hsyyid.spongychest.data.uuidchest.SpongeUUIDChestData
[21:31:37] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable:printStackTrace:634]:    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:101)

Wondering if this is a bug and if this were to happen if any shop is created and the plugin removed. I love using SpongyChest, but often times plugins are abandoned and server owners need to find a replacement. Donā€™t want to have to hunt down every single player shop if that were to happen.
If itā€™s not possible to stop this because an event is binded to the chests or something like that (I donā€™t know much about making plugins, so not too sure how it works) then would it be possible to add a command that removes all player shops?

@HassanS6000 would be cool if we where able to add more then 1 item to the chest its quiet annoying to add 1 chest for each item this could end up in a mess why not make 1 chest with the possibility to add more then 1 chest GUI and like wool for swapping pages in the chest?

Where is the data and configuration for this plugin stored? Iā€™d like to transfer my dozens of SpongyChests that Iā€™ve created.

Itā€™s stored using the sponge data API inside the tile entities

So wouldnā€™t that mean that the Spongychests should have been transferred over when I copied the world over to a test server? If so, it does not appear to be the case.

Er, you need the plugin and the world and it should deserialize the data - I think.

Of course, my apologies. I forgot to mentioned that the plugin is installed. The reason why I asked how to transfer the Spongychests is because it seemed like they hadnā€™t because Iā€™m not able to interact and remove them.

My Expectation: I destroy an existing Spongychest chest, the frame disappears and I receive a confirmation message.

My Result: I destroy an existing Spongychest chest and nothing happens.

Hm. Iā€™ll check it out

1 Like

So I noticed when one disables entities from spawning in GreifPrevention, it causes the ShogyChest shopā€™s frames to disappear. Since this happened to me, I used MCEdit to restore the frames and I believe that was enough to restore the shops. The only problem now, though, I canā€™t access the chests to stock up on items. The only way I found to fix this was to completely remove the SpongyChests and starting over.

1. Is there a way to stop GreifPrefention from removing my frames, regardless whether entities are enabled or not?

2. Is there a way to gain access to the SpongyChestā€™s chests without completely destroying them?

I apologize for the spam, but are SpongyChests protected and marked as ā€œownedā€ by player X? Iā€™d like to know if a player with the spongychest.shop.destroy permission can destroy any other playerā€™s SpongyChest.

Yes I believe that the permission does grant access to break any SpongyChest.

1 Like

@HassanS6000 any word on a 1.12 update?

Would you mind updating to sponge 7?