[Discontinued] 🛠 ActionControl [v1.1] - Control crafting, mining, combat and more!

Thanks that’s perfect ^^

You can also put the ! at the beginning of the matcher, maybe it’s easier to read for you:

"!{'state': {'type': {'id': 'some.block.id' | 'some.other.block'}}}"

Hey @Milchshakee not sure if you have tried your plugin on 1.10 or not, but I wanted to see if it would work or not as my server edges ever closer to 1.10. Sadly it does not, but I figured I would send you the error that happens when I perform an action that I shouldnt be able to. In case you wanted to see it.

23.08 11:14:33 [Server] Server thread/ERROR [Sponge]:
Could not pass ClickInventoryEvent$Drag$Secondary$Impl to
Plugin{id=org.monospark.actioncontrol, name=ActionControl,
version=1.0.7, description=Control crafting, mining, combat and more!,
source=/mods/ActionControl-1.0.7.jar}
23.08 11:14:33 [Multicraft] Skipped 41 lines due to rate limit (30/s)
23.08 11:14:30 [Server] Server thread/ERROR [Sponge]:
Could not pass InteractBlockEvent$Secondary$MainHand$Impl to
Plugin{id=org.monospark.actioncontrol, name=ActionControl,
version=1.0.7, description=Control crafting, mining, combat and more!,
source=/mods/ActionControl-1.0.7.jar}

I will update ActionControl to 1.10 as soon as I have time for it.

Hey @milchshakee

If you spam shift click while creating an item it will allow you to craft the item. It takes between 2 and five minutes to make it work, but it is a problem. Just wanted to give you a heads up!

I currently have to deal with wrist pain and can only barely type, so I can’t really estimate when I can update ActionControl to 1.10 and fix these bugs :disappointed:

Ouch Man, take care of yourself.

1 Like

Hi,
Is there a way to disable the interact of some items in a specific world (but not another) ?
Im’ using Project Worlds and I have 2 different worlds on my server.

Thanks!

This should help you.

Edit: The forums messed up the replies somehow.

If you craft an item you can press Q on the item to throw it out and you will receive it. Is there any way this can be fixed?

This should be fixed since v1.07.

These are my MC versions:
Minecraft: 1.8.9
SpongeAPI: 4.2.0-SNAPSHOT-1f5dac2
SpongeForge: 1.8.9-1890-4.2.0-BETA-1693
Minecraft Forge: 11.15.1.1890

And I am on the newest version of ActionControl. Still experience it though.

Ok I somehow reproduced it.

The current crafting handling code in ActionControl is a mess because it uses many dirty workarounds since the inventory api is not implemented yet. I know that there are many problems with it but some things can’t be fixed like spamming mouse buttons or pressing Q to bypass crafting, until it is implemented.
The good thing is that the Sponge team is implementing it right now, which means that they will be probably finished in a few days or weeks.

The next ActionControl update will bring 1.10 support and fixes for all these crafting issues but the release date depends on the speed of the Sponge development team.

1 Like

Having some trouble implementing this plugin on a server.

Mods and MC Version

using minecraft 1.8.9 and sponge 4.2.0, with pixelmon mod, iron backpacks, essential commands, permissions ex, simple tags, pixelmon friends, and hypermod banner.

My goal is to deny all users except for admin rank access to chests, furnaces, hoppers, droppers, dispensers, minecart chests, minecart furnaces, minecart droppers, anvils, and brewing stands.

Does anything major stand out as something I’m doing wrong? perhaps my initial condition is not matching something the plugin can check?

My .hocon File

http://pastebin.com/9Wz2NVzz

I can provide other files if needed for context.

Any news on the API 5 variant of this? =D Hype hype hype!

Well there are a lot of issues with your config.

• You can’t use groups in a player filter directly, you have to use permissions.
  • There are many hocon syntax issues
  • An action response is missing

It should look like this:

player-filter = "!{'permissions': {my.admin.permission': true}}", action-rules { interact-with-block { filter: { block = "{'state': {'type': {'id': 'minecraft:chest' | 'minecraft:furnace' | ...}}}", }, response { match = "deny" } }, # For minecarts. Minecarts are entities, so we have to use their ids (http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Data_values/Entity_IDs) interact-with-entity { filter { entity = "{'type': 'minecraft:MinecartChest' | ...}", }, response { match = "deny" } } }

By the way the example config contains many rules which you can use as a base for your rules.

The Sponge team is not done yet with the inventory api :frowning:

Can you add an option to disable item drop/pickup?

@Milchshakee

For the most part, you should be able to fully do what your plugin wants to with the implemention of Inventory in API 5.

I will add that to my todo list, but I can’t work very much on ActionControl currently.