Dynmap-Nucleus - API 6, Nucleus 1.0

This is a first alpha release for a Sponge v6 based plugin for publishing content from the Nucleus plugin (v1.0 or later) to Dynmap. This is a port of the old Dynmap-Essentials plugin for Bukkit, and provides similar features:

• Support for adding a layer for ‘Warps’ to Dynmap, with options for formatting text and icons used, as well as default visibility of the layer
  • Support for adding a layer for ‘Homes’ to Dynmap, with options for formatting text and icons used, as well as default visibility of the layer
  • More features to come (world borders, jails, and the like)

This plugin depends upon the presence of both Nucleus and the appropriate Forge version of Dynmap (no Sponge version here yet…), but otherwise should be installed and configured as any normal plugin - drop the JAR into ‘mods/’, start the server, and tailor the configuration file found in config/dynmap-nuleus directory (dynmap-nucleus.conf).

More details to come, and more enhancements. See relevant files here:

8 Likes

Hey there!
Great to hear you are starting to work on Sponge content!
I just updated an old server that used to run Dynmap and I was wondering if I’d be able to use it again. I love Dynmap!

Any thoughts on other Sponge plugins you will look at connecting with Dynmap? Might I suggest FoxGuard (edit: I mean UniverseGuard) and Project Worlds so we can see protected areas and multiple worlds like we used to have with WorldGuard and Multiverse (edit: never mind, I see that it does already work with multiple worlds. Thanks!)? …although I really wish we’d get a Sponge version of WG to be honest.

Also, I see you mention that there is no Sponge version of Dynmap, but that the Forge version should work. Is your plan to create a Sponge version, and if so, what would be the benefits? Are there any issues currently with running the Forge version on a Sponge server?

Thanks for all the work you do. Love it!

Summary

This text will be hidden

2 Likes

If you’re going to do FoxGuard integration you might as well do GriefPrevention, too.

1 Like

Does it works with Chisel 1.12.2 ?

Built for Nuclus 1.14.6-S7.1 and Dynmap-3.0.1-forge