Dynmap Versions newer error

Hello

I have the SpongeForge running on my server and at the moment I have “Dynmap-2.1-forge-1.8.0” running, I tried to run the version 2.2 for forge and I was getting errors the wrong version of minecraft is installed found 1.8.9 expected 1.8, yet this current version is working fine. I noticed that the player names are missing and I read somewhere that “2.3-alpha-1” could fix this but I have found no reference for a download. except for the github repository. I did download the 2.3 github file and this is all foreign to me, I see gradles and assumed somehow this would allow me to modify it. I notice the guy who makes the dynmap mikeprimm has not been active on here for half a year and wondered if someone knows how I can get hold of it? or if they have any news on an update to it?

Thank you.

Here’s a list of all downloads Index of /dynmap/builds/DynmapForge,
The absolute latest is Dynmap-HEAD-forge-1.8.0.jar (this is updated every time the code changes), but you can find all versions on that page.

Thank you Simon816 for the list.

Unfortunately Dynmap-2.3-alpha-1-forge-1.8.0 that does not seem to work with 1.8.9

yet for some reason the older Dynmap-2.1-forge-1.8.0 does seem to work.

[11:10:47] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML]: The mod Dynmap does not wish to run in Minecraft version Minecraft 1.8.9. You will have to remove it to play.e[m>
[11:10:47] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML]: Wrong Minecraft version for Dynmape[m>
[11:10:47] [Server thread/ERROR]: Encountered an unexpected exceptionnet.minecraftforge.fml.common.WrongMinecraftVersionException: Wrong Minecraft version for DynmapWrong Minecraft Versions!Mod: DynmapLocation: /home/minecraft/mc-instances/mc-5699064f5410e/mods/Dynmap-2.3-alpha-1-forge-1.8.0.jarExpected: [1.8,1.8]Current: Minecraft 1.8.9 at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Loader.sortModList(Loader.java:222) ~[Loader.class:?] at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:491) ~[Loader.class:?] at net.minecraftforge.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.beginServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:87) ~[FMLServerHandler.class:?] at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:319) ~[FMLCommonHandler.class:?] at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:112) ~[ko.class:?] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:441) [MinecraftServer.class:?] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.8.0_65]e[m>
[11:10:47] [Server thread/ERROR]: This crash report has been saved to: /home/minecraft/mc-instances/mc-5699064f5410e/./crash-reports/crash-2016-01-21_11.10.47-server.txte[m>
[11:10:47] [Server thread/WARN] [FML]: Can’t revert to frozen GameData state without freezing first.e[m>
[11:10:47] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: The state engine was in incorrect state ERRORED and forced into state SERVER_STOPPED. Errors may have been discarded.e[m>
[11:10:47] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: The state engine was in incorrect state ERRORED and forced into state AVAILABLE. Errors may have been discarded.

Same happens with the last Dynmap-HEAD-forge-1.8.0.jar

[11:19:49] [Server thread/ERROR]: Encountered an unexpected exceptionnet.minecraftforge.fml.common.WrongMinecraftVersionException: Wrong Minecraft version for DynmapWrong Minecraft Versions!Mod: DynmapLocation: /home/minecraft/mc-instances/mc-5699064f5410e/mods/Dynmap-HEAD-forge-1.8.0.jarExpected: [1.8,1.8]Current: Minecraft 1.8.9 at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Loader.sortModList(Loader.java:222) ~[Loader.class:?] at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:491) ~[Loader.class:?] at net.minecraftforge.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.beginServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:87) ~[FMLServerHandler.class:?] at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:319) ~[FMLCommonHandler.class:?] at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:112) ~[ko.class:?] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:441) [MinecraftServer.class:?] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.8.0_65]e[m>

I am running
forge-1.8.9-11.15.0.1694-universal
spongeforge-1.8.9-1694-3.1.0-BETA-1061

Am i missing something? surely the older versions should be crashing but the newer ones should not be? this confuses me. as this is the only Mod I am running which works but then does not work at the same time :confused:
Thank you

YES I have player names working on 1.8.9 I moved the

DynmapPlugin$ForgePlayer.class file from the newer dynmap forge into the older one and it works now.

I found it in Dynmap-HEAD-forge-1.8.0\org\dynmap\forge directory.
It is not Ideal but it is a quick Fix

Server is running

forge-1.8.9-11.15.0.1715-universal
spongeforge-1.8.9-1694-3.1.0-BETA-1095
Dynmap-2.1-forge-1.8.0modded

Thanks Simon for pointing me where the newer builds are located