Easy Scoreboards [v2.5.1]

Any news on why the Tablist doesnt show colored names while using this plugin?

What plugin are you using to show colored names on tab list? @Karagra_Gaming

Vanilla scoreboard teams. Is there an alternative way?

Snow have I ever told you that you can have my babies whenever you want?

lolwut XD how should I take your comment?

Fantastic job with the plugin, we love it here. I have a request though, are you able to provide a variable for the number of Grief Prevention claim blocks currently available to the player?

Edit: actually this may be more useful (API):

1 Like

With the countdown feature I’m wanting to hook it into another plugin of mine for double experience but i don’t see a way to actually ‘add time’ rather then just resetting it. could you provide a way to add time to the countdown via command?

When no one is on the server, /easyscoreboard fails to execute preventing automated updates (say for countdown assisted server restarts)

01/19/2017 18:59:36
    18:59:36Error occurred while executing command 'easyscoreboard set 4 ''' for source DedicatedServer: 0
    Console 01/19/2017 18:59:36
    18:59:36java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 0
    at de.YottaFLOPS.EasyScoreboard.Commands.setLine.execute(setLine.java:32) ~[setLine.class:?]
    at org.spongepowered.api.command.args.ChildCommandElementExecutor.execute(ChildCommandElementExecutor.java:179) ~[ChildCommandElementExecutor.class:1.10.2-2202-5.1.0-BETA-2039]
    at org.spongepowered.api.command.spec.CommandSpec.process(CommandSpec.java:351) ~[CommandSpec.class:1.10.2-2202-5.1.0-BETA-2039]
    at org.spongepowered.api.command.dispatcher.SimpleDispatcher.process(SimpleDispatcher.java:333) ~[SimpleDispatcher.class:1.10.2-2202-5.1.0-BETA-2039]
    at org.spongepowered.common.command.SpongeCommandManager.process(SpongeCommandManager.java:295) [SpongeCommandManager.class:1.10.2-2202-5.1.0-BETA-2039]
    at net.minecraft.command.ServerCommandManager.func_71556_a(SourceFile:83) [bd.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71333_ah(DedicatedServer.java:423) [ld.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:388) [ld.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:613) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:471) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.8.0_111]

Could you make multiple variables for this placeholder? For the people who have high amounts of currency, it would be like “3.6k” “20.5k” “1.2k” & “2.6mil”.

I just don’t want the numbers of peoples money going off the scoreboard.

Thanks!

1 Like

Same! that would be nice

Hey, can i have your version with the pokedex feature? Goos job btw :slight_smile:

#New version 2.0.0

• Add time to the countdown @Khaoz
  • Set line numbers freely
  • New PLAYERBALANCEWRAP placeholder @Txk
  • Under the hood enhancements
  • Should work without online players

See the download link for the update process

2 Likes

Mini Example New PLAYERBALANCEWRAP.

Hmm can I request a sample config file from anyone with any basic set up? mine doesn’t seem to be working after the update

The config file has changed, so that now placeholders can be used as the actual score. Here is an example (-1 is the title):

scoreboard {
  countdown {
    chat=true
    command="say The countdown is over"
    time=11
    title=true
    xp=false
  }
  hideFor=" "
  lines=[
    "number=%TPS%, text=TPS:",
    "number=-1, text=Hello %PLAYERNAME%",
    "number=%ONLINECOUNT%, text=Players online:"
  ]
  showForAll=true
}

Ah I see. I tried setting a line but didn’t turn out so well lol. Does that mean we can’t change the color of the placeholders?

This is still possible. Do you have an example of a line that doesn’t work?

testing some stuff currently. %PLAYERNAME% seems to be showing the first player on the server alphabetically, in our case, someone who’s name started with an A. It showed that to everyone lol.

Edit: Actually shows the most recent player joined, but when /sponge plugin reload is done, it goes back to that person. Same goes for the balance and everything, it will show that person’s and not yours.

Also couldn’t color the placeholders

lines=[ "number=-1, text=&2Hi &a%PLAYERNAME%", "number=&e%ONLINECOUNT%, text=Players online:" ]

You can’t color the number part of the line. The color is set by the Minecraft client and can’t be changed.
To give the player name a different color you have to place a semicolon (";") before the &a to tell the plugin, that a new part of the texts starts here: "number=-1, text=&2Hi ;&a%PLAYERNAME%",

I can’t reproduce your error with the same name. Heres what I get with multiple players:

Uhhh how did I forget the ; lol I was copying mostly from the old config.

Anyway, still a weird case that it’s showing the last person who joined’s stats instead of mine. I’m not sure if it’s another plugin conflicting? Heard holograms had issues with this before but can’t confirm anything atm. I’ll try out a few things first