Ecoban Plugin/mod 1.10/1.12

Hello!

I’m looking for a coder to help me create a “Ecoban plugin” - I am willing to pay a fee for the job- $10

The plugin would be really simple… Here’s the summary of it:
It would consist of the main command /ecoban - and all it would do is temporarily remove or permanently remove(if no time is specified) a set of permission nodes that would be configurable in a config.
For example… We have a market plugin and we have an Auction plugin, if I /ecoban a player their permissions to access these two plugins would be removed by simply removing the permission node.
Sure, this can be done if you have PeX or Luckperms access manually, but this is to make it easier to give out to lower tier staff.

Required features:
Command /ecoban
Specify time with 7d, 1w, 1s, 1d, 52w, etc. If no time specified = perm
Small database of old and current ecobans
Command /ecohistory - To check old and current ecobans and also show which staff.
Configurable permission subraction by the /ecoban command. More than one permission removed
Compadible with Luckperms
For Minecraft version 1.10 and 1.12
Sponge API 5 for 1.10, Sponge API 7 for 1.12
Small broadcast message when someone gets /ecoban’ed (configurable)

I’m also looking for the same plugin for 1.6.4 and 1.7.10 but I will try the bukkitforge for that :slight_smile:

1 Like

We prefer Paid requests for plugins to be posted in the Devs Wanted section, and include a disclaimer (Service Exchange Template + Guidelines).

2 Likes

Apologies!

A forum post has been made there instead - Devs Wanted - Quick and easy Ecoban plugin

1 Like