[Economy] Total Economy v1.7.1

only run 32 bit java if your operating system and hardware is 32 bit…
if its 64 bit, use 64 bit. If its 32 bit, dont use the 64 bit…

Are you using the versions of Sponge and Forge that are noted on the release page? These should be:

Sponge: spongeforge-1.8-1561-2.1-DEV-808
Forge: 11.14.3.1562

Also, do you have any console errors?

1 Like

Hi, there are no exps paid for mining ores under 829…

I will look into this. Thanks for bringing this up.

Hello,
i have an idea to add in your plugin
-the possibility to give money for all people connected on the server (/adminpay all, for example)

Thanks a lot

When everyone gets paid, nobody does :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The latest version of Total Economy has just been uploaded to GitHub. You can grab it here: Release Total Economy v1.2.1 · Erigitic/TotalEconomy · GitHub. This version updates Total Economy to the latest versions of Sponge and Forge as well as adds an alias for the “/balance” command (/bal). If you encounter any issues please post them here: https://github.com/Erigitic/TotalEconomy/issues/new.

2 Likes

Any chance on updating this to SpongeForge880? A lot of the plugins that rely on this one are currently updated to 880.

Please recompile in Sponge 880 :slight_smile:

Will get to work on it tomorrow. Thanks.

1 Like

How’s that update coming along? I’ve been looking to use this mod but it breaks the server! All of the other mods I use are for sponge 880+.

Sorry about this. Been extremely busy with school work and have not had time to update the plugin. Will get to work on it soon.

Version 1.2.2 of Total Economy has just been uploaded. Get it here: Release Total Economy v1.2.2 · Erigitic/TotalEconomy · GitHub. This version updates Total Economy to the latest changes made to the Sponge API.

3 Likes

hey u mind adding option to check someone else balance?

Of course. Will add this to the list for the next update. Thanks for the suggestion.

thank you very much ^^

Something is going on with the mod. No commands are working at all. Im using the latest spongeforge build (949)

I can vouch for this.

The commands aren’t working on the Sponge Community Server either.

SpongeForge 949

I will push an update in the coming days to fix this. Thanks for bringing this up.

1 Like

Just finished updating to the latest API changes (Fixed commands). Going to work on this for the rest of the day and see if I can add some small features so there is some new stuff for you all besides just bug fixes.

1 Like