[Economy] Total Economy v1.7.1

Nice! Keep up the good work!

Version 1.2.3 of Total Economy has just been uploaded to GitHub. Grab it here: Release Total Economy v1.2.3 ¡ Erigitic/TotalEconomy ¡ GitHub. This version updates to the latest version of the SpongeAPI and adds the View Balance command. Please post any issues here: Issues ¡ Erigitic/TotalEconomy ¡ GitHub. As always, thanks for using Total Economy and I hope you enjoy.

1 Like

Could there be a balancetop? To see who has the most money in a server economy? Thanks!

I will look into this and see if it can be done. I know this will be possible if I am only finding the top balance for online players, but when it comes to offline players this may not be an easy task. The reason for this is because, as far as I can tell, there is no easy way to get the balance of every player stored in the config, UNLESS they are online. Nonetheless, I will add this to the GitHub page for later. Thanks.

Why couldn’t you get the balance of every player in the config? You can easily get all the children of a node using configurationNode.getChildrenMap().keySet();.

Example usage can be found here.

I will try this out today. Thanks for the help.

Can /adminpay have the capability to be ran to console?

This could be useful for servers with ranks that are run by commands from Enjin or Buycraft

I will add this to the GitHub page and get it added into the next update. Thanks for the suggestion.

@Erigitic Seems economy api is merged, going to move over to it ?

1 Like

Yep. Will get to work on that today. Thanks for bringing this up.

Lots of changes are being made to Total Economy’s code, mainly because of the addition of the Economy API to the Sponge API. This means no new release until all of that is changed and completed. I do not have an ETA on this, but I am hoping it won’t take to long. I will try to get this completed in a speedy manner so you all can still use Total Economy with new releases of the API. Thanks for being patient and I will keep you all updated.

UPDATE 1

Progress is being made. I have the custom implementation of the Economy API all done. Currently changing over commands to work with the API and going over my implementation of the Economy API to make sure everything is logically sound.

UPDATE 2

All the commands are now changed over and working with the Economy API. Next up is the Jobs code then I believe everything is done.

UPDATE 3

Jobs are now finished being changed to work with the Economy API. Going to do some testing and get it released either late tonight or sometime tomorrow.

1 Like

Feel free to open issues on SpongeAPI if you have any suggestions for how to improve the Economy API!

1 Like

Is there a way to specify the meta of blocks placed or broken in the config? I want to add in a farmer job but obviously if the player breaks a block before it’s fully grown they shouldn’t get paid.

I will definitely look into this and get it added to Total Economy.

1 Like

Latest version of Total Economy has just been uploaded to GitHub. Download it here: Release Total Economy v1.3.0 ¡ Erigitic/TotalEconomy ¡ GitHub. This version updates Total Economy to using the Economy API as well as to work with the latest version of Sponge. If you have any issues please post them here: Issues ¡ Erigitic/TotalEconomy ¡ GitHub. Thank you and I hope you enjoy.

1 Like

Hey, you should register econservice in GamePreInitializationEvent, so that other plugins don’t break when trying to access econ in Init phase.

4 Likes

For all of those using Total Economy’s custom service, TEService, this message is to inform you that it will no longer be supported and you should move over to the Economy Service that is built into Sponge. This way you can still use Total Economy as a part of your plugin but it will also make it so your plugin is compatible with every other economy plugin utilizing the Economy Service. Thanks.

3 Likes

Changed for the next release. Thank you so much for the information.

Well there’s still discussion on when is the optimal time, but generally it might be safer to register it early.

Some say it should be accessible at init and loaded at postinit, but others say it should be accessible at postinit and loaded before server start. Earlier is better, if possible, imo.

1 Like

Is there a chance you can add a command to remove money from a player? So I can make a command block charge a player some money to run a command? like sell @p 2500 /give @p minecraft:stone, to charge then 2500 for a block of stone