[Economy] Total Economy v1.7.1

I will definitely add this for the next release.

2 Likes

I have tried to receive the event EconomyTransactionEvent, but it looks that you donā€™t send the event.

I could be wrong here, but I am pretty sure this is fired by Sponge itself so Total Economy would not send this event. What exactly are you trying to do?

This is on my main class. Iā€™m trying to get the event, but nothing is called. The other events in the class are called.

@Listener
    public void onEconomyTransaction(EconomyTransactionEvent event){
        Account account = event.getTransactionResult().getAccount();

System.out.println(account.getBalance(event.getTransactionResult().getCurrency()).toString());
    }

I am going to look into this on my end and see if I can come up with something.

I can confirm that the event is not being fired. There could be a chance that the event is not implemented on Spongeā€™s end. Like I said, I do not believe this is something that has to be added on my end so your best bet is to ask someone higher up.

I tried with snowball currency and the events were called.

More likely you messed something

Figured it out. Will get to work on it tomorrow. Sorry about this.

1 Like

The intention is for it to be fired by economy plugins, so that they have complete control over where and how they fire it.

1 Like

Got it to properly call the EconomyTransactionEvent. Sorry again for the trouble. I will release it within a couple of days as I would like to add/change a few more things.

2 Likes

Total Economy version 1.3.1 has just been released. Changes include:

+EconomyTransactionEvent is now properly fired
+Admin Pay command can now be ran from console

You can download this release here: Release Total Economy v1.3.1 Ā· Erigitic/TotalEconomy Ā· GitHub.
If you encounter any issues or have suggestions, please post them here: https://github.com/Erigitic/TotalEconomy/issues/new

As always, thanks for using Total Economy and I hope you enjoy.

1 Like

Is there a way to set a money cap for all players?

Currently no. I will add this to the GitHub page to add in a later version though.

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from [Economy] Total Economy v1.3.1:

Hi, how does we do for add new jobs in this plugin?
Iā€™ve tried but it doesnā€™t work at all.

Any idea?
Friendly!

Have you looked at this: Creating Jobs Ā· Erigitic/TotalEconomy Wiki Ā· GitHub?

Thinking of adding a /reload? :wink:

As far as I know, this cannot be done.

Hi, Erigitic and Thorns Ofire.

No i havntā€™ 't look at this but iā€™ve already know this method but itā€™s didnā€™t work for me. My jobs are registred but when a break something the job is supposed to lvl up on, i havnā€™t got any message from earning xp or money and my lvl didnā€™t lvl upā€¦

Also i havnā€™t any command ā€œ/reloadā€ on my sponge server so iā€™ve simply restart it and it didnā€™t work anymore.

Iā€™ve u got any idea?
Friendly, Zex_!

Ho gosh!

It workā€¦ why? I donā€™t knowā€¦
But iā€™ve got another questions.
IS it possible to desabled the job message when u earn xp/money by your action?
Is it possible to set the maximum lvl of a job?
Some creature didnā€™t give xp when i set it in jobs.config (mooshroom, magma cube and zombie pigman), iā€™ve u got an idea why?
Is it possible to give xp onlu when u broke a wheat at the seventh variant? same thing for carrot or potatoes?
Break/place/catch and kill are the only action possible? Is it possible to earn xp by craft/smelt/explore like in Jobs Reborn plugin?

Friendly!