[Economy] Total Economy v1.7.1

/p info <polis>

1 Like

Plan on working on the next update in a couple of days.

About how long to an update with player and admin shops? I have a small (miniscule :confused:) server, but I think that what you write could be really valuable. Thanks!

I am hoping soon. I believe everything is implemented into the API to where this is now possible. No eta though sadly.

Quick Update
Sorry for the hiatus. As 1.9 has just been released, I have decided to wait till Sponge and Forge get updated before I go about adding any new features and updating Total Economy. This should only be a couple of days before Sponge and Forge are updated, and once they come out, I will be hard at work on updating Total Economy to work with any and all changes. After that I will add some requested features. This way you can all use Total Economy whilst enjoying Minecraft 1.9. I will keep you all updated. As always, thank you so much for using Total Economy and being patient between updates!

Thanks! Can you make the update when SpongeVanilla is updated, though? Forge hasn’t exactly been that good with client & server updates :frowning2:

It make be a while yet until SpongeAPI for 1.9 is released. Since 4.0.0 as now been released, I would recommend updating to that (if you have the time, of course).

Additionally, the amount of breakage due to actual 1.9 content changes is very small. While other unrelated breakages may be bundled along with the 1.9 update, the only minecraft-related changes to take note of are entity passengers, a few removed BlockTraits/block data, and some various world changes.

@GStuff
I will look into SpongeVanilla and see what I can do. Thanks for bringing this up.

@Aaron1011
Thanks for the info. If this is the case I will definitely get started on an update for the latest version. Thanks again.

Can we get a update so it works with .91

Currently working on it.

I just finished updating Total Economy’s code to work with the latest version of the SpongeAPI. I am just going to do some more testing to make sure nothing breaks and then I will go about releasing it. Thanks.

Is the testing complete :)?

Total Economy 1.4.0

The latest version of Total Economy has just been uploaded to GitHub. Nothing new was added but Total Economy now works with the latest versions of Sponge and Forge. If you encounter any issues please post an issue through the link below. As always, thanks for using Total Economy.

Changelog

• Updated to latest version of Forge and the SpongeAPI

Found a bug? Post an issue here: https://github.com/Erigitic/TotalEconomy/issues/new
Download: Total Economy 1.4.0

Hello. I was wondering if you can get /baltop to work something like this,

When you do the command you are brought to the first page. The first page contains the richest player(s) on the server. Let say 1 through 9. Then on page 2 the richest player(s) from 10 through 19 then so forth all the way down to the poorest players.

The output could look something like this:

------- (Page 1 / ###) --------
1, OvP - $100
2. LordMikeXY - $75
3. kenster03 - $50
ect..
-------------------------------------

Then doing /baltop <page#> goes through pages.

From what I see it just outputs a lot of numbers because of the amount of players that join on my server.

That command is actually not finished. I just worked on it to the point where it was spitting out correct values. I need to do some formatting and limit the amount of people shown. I have not decided if I want to show all of the balances or just a set amount that can be changed from the config.

Hello, my money is not saving, I am setting a players balance to 250 and it just goes right back to zero for no reason. What is going on?

Please post this as an issue on GitHub here: https://github.com/Erigitic/TotalEconomy/issues/new

Why i having this on try to load my plugin with your plugin as dependency?

[18:54:53] [Server thread/ERROR]: Encountered an unexpected exception
net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoaderException: com.google.common.util.concurrent.ExecutionError: com.google.common.util.concurrent.ExecutionError: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Lcom/erigitic/service/TEService;

Edit: On your docs i tryed to add "dependencies = “required-after:TotalEconomy” but seems Sponge dont recognizes this.

The TEService is no longer supported and has been replaced by the Economy Service built into Sponge: https://docs.spongepowered.org/master/en/plugin/economy/index.html. The only reason it is still in the plugin is so developers that were using it can transition to the Economy Service without their plugin breaking. Also, from now on could you please post any issues here: https://github.com/Erigitic/TotalEconomy/issues/new. This way the thread will not be filled with issues. Thanks.

1 Like

Are you thinking about multiple currencies?