[Economy] Total Economy v1.7.1

Hello,I like this plugin very much.I want to share this plugin in MCBBS.Can you agree with me?
www.mcbbs.net :grinning:

Yep! In the main configuration file you have the option to enable/disable features of the plugin, including jobs.

As long as you link back to this page, go right ahead.

OK.Thanks!
http://www.mcbbs.net/thread-660813-1-1.html

Hello, I would like to piggyback off of this and mention that database is extremely important to the scaling of servers with huge accounts.json files. My server is able to reproduce a crash from /baltop each time the command is called.

Please add database!

Database support is currently being worked on and is coming along very nicely. I apologize for such the long wait, but it is coming.

3 Likes

they canā€™t read Chinese charactersā€¦

I think we do need a distribution for sponge 4.2 API because some users(like me) are still running 1.8.x server

Youā€™re best bet is to use the version of Total Economy that was made to work with that API version. If I were to remake an API 4.2 version of Total Economy I would have to change and fix a lot of code as the current version has a large amount of features that do not work in version 4.2.

well, Iā€™ll see what I can do with it. if I canā€™t find any other mods to replace it, Iā€™ll move on to 1.9+ :joy:

Sponge does not support 1.9 anymore so youā€™ll have to go 1.10.2

Any new news on when /baltop will be working again?

The balance top command should have been fixed. What issue are you still having?

Anytime I run the command my server crashes with this: http://pastebin.com/QSyzFBBx

I assume you have a lot of accounts in the accounts configuration file? This will be fixed with database support and it may be smart to set a limit on the number of accounts to display on my end.

So is there an ETA on a fix for this, or when will you be setting up database support? I really only want to see the top 25-ish accounts.

I can get started on this within the next couple of days and release a new build over the weekend hopefully. Database support is currently in the process of being added and will be released later.

A development build of Total Economy v1.6.0 has just been released. Since this is a development release, things may break or be broken. You can download it from here: https://erigitic.github.io/TotalEconomy/. You will most likely have to reset configuration files. This development build includes the following:

• Reusable job sets that allow for easier job creation
  • CHANGE: Updated format of job info command
  • CHANGE: Commands now properly return as successful or unsuccessful.

Much more is in store for 1.6.0. A list of planned additions can be found here: 1.6.0 Milestone Ā· GitHub. And as always, if you encounter any errors please post them here: Issues Ā· Erigitic/TotalEconomy Ā· GitHub. Thanks and enjoy.

@Erigitic is there a way to have the jobs hook into other mods? Like if I wanted to hook it in to the capture hook from pixelmon would that be possible?

All the hooks would have to be done on our end. Iā€™m not sure how we could get this to work without actually making a Pixelmon version of the mod that will hook into these events. I will look into this a little bit and see what I can do.