[Economy] Total Economy v1.7.1

Ahh alright, thanks.

Submited a feature request On Your Github

New version of Total Economy has just been released. Download it here. This new update adds the Lumberjack job as well as the Place action which allows jobs to award players for placing blocks. If you encounter any bugs/issues or have a suggestion, please post it here.

My users are complaining that they see the string for money earned and exp, maybe add a config key to disable or configure what is said to the user while mining. Optimally letting the users have a command to turn it off for themselves is best.

This is definitely something that I plan on doing. I will get to work on this as soon as possible because it is definitely annoying to see it pop up all of the time. Thanks for bringing this up and thanks for testing and suggesting stuff for the plugin.

1 Like

No problem, thats why I have created a hosted 24/7
Test Server

That is an awesome idea. I will definitely be checking that out when I have time.

1 Like

Small update has been released that allows job reward notifications to be toggled on/off. Download it here. To toggle the notifications on/off use: /job toggle (When this command is ran, it should tell you if they were turned on or off). If you encounter any problems please post them in the issues section on Github. The next update will most likely be adding permissions.

1 Like

Thanks, I will put this on the test server now

New version of Total Economy has been released. You can get it here: Total Economy v1.0.4. This update adds permissions for the commands. If you encounter any issues please post them here: Issues.

Just a quick update so everyone knows what is up. There will be a little delay until the next update comes out. The reason for this is because not all of the events have been implemented into the Sponge API and this is preventing me from implementing a large amount of features. Once the events I need are implemented, new releases will begin to roll out. I will keep you all updated on the current status of the next update as time goes on. Thanks.

4 Likes

UPDATE: The events I would like to use are still not implemented but I will be releasing an updated version of the plugin in a couple of days in order to make the plugin compatible with the latest version of Sponge and Forge.

1 Like

Version 1.0.5 is now out. Nothing new has been added but the plugin has been updated to work with the latest version of Sponge(1.8-1487-2.1DEV-519) as well as the latest version of Forge(11.14.3.1487). If you encounter any issues please post them in the issues section on GitHub.

2 Likes

I’ve noticed that players can just place a block and mine it for money and exp, over and over. Such as placing a stone block down, mining it, then placing it again. So its basically money being earned without work. I was wondering if you can make a cool-down on the block such as if its placed you have to wait for a certain amount of time to mine it again or just make it where player placed blocks can be mined for cash or exp anymore. Thanks!

I will look into a way to prevent this and see if I can come up with something. This is definitely something that I would like to prevent. Thanks for bringing this up.

In other plugins like mcmmo that had a fortune like skill, would only work on generated blocks. They had some check in place to see if it was placed by a player or device.

mcmmo has a config option that keeps a database of what blocks have been placed by players as well as keeping track of them on piston moves.

In sponge when the value api hits you could try attaching a custom data manipulator to the block, It’s currently unknown whether you will need to track piston events or items that can pick up the block, data and all. @gabizou?

It’s highly unlikely that we’ll be able to have a custom location based custom data storage system à la Spout, I’ve spoken to @Zidane about it in the past, it’s definitely something we’ll be looking into, but for the mean time, custom data can’t be stored natively to Locations.

Are you saying that there is no way of checking if the block was placed by a player currently?