[Economy] Total Economy v1.7.1

They’re talking about an error caused by the API changing from BlockTransactions to Transaction this will affect any listeners you have regarding blocks in your plugin.

Jobs can be disabled from the main config file. Also, this is a new error due to a change in the Sponge API. I will have it fixed later today.

I suspected this was the issue. Thanks for bringing this up.

1 Like

@Erigitic would you mind looking at our currently proposed Economy API here

We would like to get this put into SpongeAPI. Your plugin could then implement it instead of providing your own API.

1 Like

I would love to. Do you want me to get back to you through PM with my thoughts?

1 Like

@Erigitic Just make a reply on the PR directly. If you want to assist improving it, you could also open up another PR with improvements.

Sounds good. Thanks.

1 Like

Hi, Erigitic, on Sponge 1521/748 TE isn’t paying Miner for mining coal, redstone etc. … salary gets paid though

EDIT OOps, as I’ve just read above you’re probably busy with more important elementary matters …

Yeah, he’s going to fix it, it’s just a small change in the API.

1 Like

Currently Total Economy needs to be updated to fix some issues and this is one of them. The update to the API, as far I know, was just released within the last day. So this is on my list of things to do, and hopefully finish, today. Thanks and sorry for the delay.

Just fixed any know issues and updated the code base to the latest changes to the API. Will release the update in a few.

1 Like

Great, many thanks, I very much appreciate it. :point_up:

How’s the new appartement coming along btw? I hope you’ve had time to paint & furnish it apart from being busy with your computer goodies … :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Version 1.1.3 of Total Economy has just been released and can be downloaded on GitHub here: Release Total Economy v1.1.3 · Erigitic/TotalEconomy · GitHub. This version updates Total Economy to the latest changes made to Sponge and the SpongeAPI. If you encounter any issues or have any feature suggestions please post them here: Issues · Erigitic/TotalEconomy · GitHub. Thank you all so much and I hope you enjoy.

Also, new additions to Total Economy are on the way. Sorry about the lack of new features this past month.

3 Likes

The next update of Total Economy is coming along nicely. I am aiming for release near the end of the week if everything works out well. You can check out the progress over here: Issues · Erigitic/TotalEconomy · GitHub. Thank you all for being patient and thanks for using Total Economy.

2 Likes

I have pushed the finalized changes for Version 1.2.0. All that needs to be done now is some testing and if everything goes well, Version 1.2.0 should be released in a couple of days. Thanks for being patient everyone and thanks for using Total Economy.

Version 1.2.0 of Total Economy has just been released and can be downloaded from here: Release Total Economy v1.2.0 · Erigitic/TotalEconomy · GitHub. This version adds two new jobs, adds the ability to change jobs from signs, bug fixes, and makes the job set command no longer case sensitive. If you encounter any issues please post them here: Issues · Erigitic/TotalEconomy · GitHub. Thank you so much for using Total Economy and enjoy.

1 Like

May I suggest that you add alias commands such as /bal ? I remember old bukkit plugins had things like this so that you could do /balance and /bal and they would do the same thing. I’m just saying… some people are extremely lazy and don’t want to type /balance, so if you could implement an alias for all your commands that would be fantastic!

they should be able to type /bal and press tab IIRC

Some of the commands, only two I think, actually do have aliases but I do not document them anywhere. I will make sure to document them for those that are interested. Also for the next version I will go ahead and add some aliases for other commands as well.

I’m sure this is a problem on my end but was hoping you could help.
When I try to set job, or view job (/job), I get the error in chat: error occurred while executing command: null
/balance works fine

I have Java 8 Update 64 (64-bit) installed, should I get the 32-bit version?