[Economy] Total Economy v1.7.1

Hello! Thanks for this great plugin. Please consider adding an option for changing the position of the currency symbol. I need to put it after the balance (for example 200$ instead of $200). Also a command to reload the config without needing to restart the whole server would be great.
Thank you again!

These were both just added in the 1.6.0 release. The currency symbol position option can be found in the main configuration file. To reload the job configuration files use this command: /job reload

I’m using the 1.6.0 release for minecraft 1.10.2 and when I use /job reload it says the command doesn’t exist. (I can’t use Minecraft 1.11)

Post an issue here and include your entire log: Issues · Erigitic/TotalEconomy · GitHub

PLEASE add admin shop we really need it

Use Carrot Shop for your Admin shops

what is carrot shop?
edit: oh, i found it! thanks!

but i need help about permissions, is there a permission plugin for 1.12 api 7.0.0 ?

Check LuckPerms, it’s probably been updated.

Both admin and player shops are on the way. If you have any requests or suggestions for what you’d like to see in shops, we’d love for you to discuss it over on the GitHub issue: Chest Shops · Issue #50 · Erigitic/TotalEconomy · GitHub. Thanks.

1 Like

we want it fast to be released xD
good job man, get luck with it :slight_smile:
and if you can make an alpha version includes it, i want to be first one that try it xD i’m waiting for you to open my official server :smiley:

Development versions will be released and posted on GitHub. It may be quite some time before a final release is finished as we want to avoid rushing it. Thanks.

Is it possible to use the /pay command for paying a sign command? (i have commandsigns installed and i want to take for example 20$ for using that sign)

This should be able to be accomplished using the adminpay command. The pay command is only able to be used by players.

Does anyone know a way in which I could go about setting default jobs for players? Right now despite permissions it seems that my players can choose whatever job they like by viewing the list even without that job’s permission node.

Please submit an issue on the Github page so we can get this fixed: Issues · Erigitic/TotalEconomy · GitHub. Thanks.

can you add the ability to use exp as an economy
I was thinking of making a server in the very far future
with this as the main feature and possibly using sponge api
I asked for this in econ lite but I figured I’d ask you to

There are currently no plans for this. But feel free to post this suggestion on the Github page so it can be discussed more: Issues · Erigitic/TotalEconomy · GitHub. Thanks.

Add the commands: /givebalance, /takebalance. Or variant in bukkit plugin essentials: /eco give\take\set.
I can also translate your plugin into Russian.