[Economy] Total Economy v1.7.1

For those running the latest version of Minecraft, a version of Total Economy for Minecraft 1.12.2 and Sponge API 7 has just been released. Grab it here: Erigitic / Total Economy

1 Like

A new version has been released for Total Economy, it is available for download here.

This is a development release, so things may not work 100%. Avoid using on a production server.

Tested on

API 6
SpongeForge: spongeforge-1.11.2-2476-6.1.0-BETA-2715
Forge: 13.20.1.2476

Changelog

Chest Shops

Chest shops have been added and should be at a usable point, though they are not fully complete. To buy one, just place down a chest and run /shop buy while looking at it. To add an item to the shop, run /shop add {QUANTITY} {PRICE} while holding the item you want to stock and looking at the chest shop. Items can be removed, by the shop owner, by shift clicking the item in the shop. More information on chest shops will be added as work continues on them.

If you encounter any issues, please post them all on the GitHub page over here: https://github.com/Erigitic/TotalEconomy/issues/new

2 Likes

erigitic thank you so so much for updates and for keeping posting these helpful links! i’m currently unable to get anything since nearly all my spendings go to https://sarmsreviews.to/ that i’m taking because of my issues now. but i will stop soon and then i’m gonna be ready :smiley: erigitic, would you mind if i am going to have some questions for you regaring latest versions? thanks a lot!

1 Like

Feel free to join us on Total Economy’s Gitter and we’d love to answer any and all questions you have regarding Total Economy. TotalEconomy/TotalEconomy - Gitter

1 Like

Chest Shops Development Release 3

A new development release for chest shops has just been released on the Ore page: Erigitic / Total Economy. If anyone is interested in testing it out, it would be greatly appreciated. Information can be found on the wiki: Chest Shops · Erigitic/TotalEconomy Wiki · GitHub. If you notice any issues, please discuss it on the GitHub issue so it can be fixed before release: Chest Shops · Issue #50 · Erigitic/TotalEconomy · GitHub. Thanks.

1 Like

There is no wiki page on Chest Shops.

My mistake. I changed the title and did not update the link on the sidebar. Here’s the working link: Chest Shops · Erigitic/TotalEconomy Wiki · GitHub

A new development version has been released for Total Economy, it is available for download here.

This is a development release, so things may not work 100%. Avoid using on a production server.

Tested on

API 6
SpongeForge: spongeforge-1.11.2-2476-6.1.0-BETA-2792
Forge: 13.20.1.2476

Changelog

Chest Shops

Chest shops have been added and should be at a usable point. To buy one, just place down a chest and run /shop buy while looking at it. To add an item to the shop, run /shop stock {QUANTITY} {PRICE} while holding the item you want to stock and looking at the chest shop. Items can be removed, by the shop owner, by shift clicking the item in the shop. More information on chest shops will be added as work continues on them.

Please discuss all chest shop related issues/suggestions on the GitHub issue: Chest Shops · Issue #50 · Erigitic/TotalEconomy · GitHub

MC 1.12.2 API7? :confused:

Total Economy for 1.12.2 API 7 will be released after the 1.11.2 version is released.

1 Like

does it works well with any towny plugins as polis or city claim
???

As long as those plugin make use of the economy service that Sponge offers, then it will work. I’m fairly sure the mentioned plugins do implement the economy service, so Total Economy should work with them.

Nice simple economy plugin.

1 Like

hi can u help i cant allow players on my serverthe permission to use commands for total economy

What permissions plugin do you use?

is there a way to take off admins from baltop without resetting bals

There is no way to do this at the moment. Sorry.

I just read your planned features since im checking for plugin updates. Is there an update in development? o-o For shops id love a minted GUI layout like virtual chests (Suggestion) Except maybe be configurable per item in the GUI instead of config. Just an idea for the hops part in planned :slight_smile: Banking sounds cool. would that be like people can bank money into a server bank as an individual balance to there actual balance?

Mostly i want to know if theres an update coming :wink:

There are no big updates currently in the works, except for an SQL rework which is currently in the beginning stages. There are plans to revamp the chest shops quite a lot in the future though.

1 Like

Will there be any updates to use other chests, like iron chests or such for chest shop?