Enjin CMS + DonationCraft Plugin [v3.4.3] API [5.x, 6.x, 7.x]

EMP is still aimed at 4.1.0

I’m using:

• spongeforge-1.10.2-2052-5.0.0-BETA-1675
  • forge-1.10.2-12.18.1.2065-universal
  • PermissionsEx-Sponge-2.0-SNAPSHOT-b140

Everything was working fine with v3.0.9 except for the skulls (sometimes generate a error) and logging, hence the reason I updated.
Didn’t know it was aimed at 4.1.0, possible that a jar could made aimed for 5.0.0?

@Favorlock They lied to me!

I’ll have to look at PEX for your issue, because it appears to be unrelated to sponge, but rather to do with changes made in pex.

I tested on 1.10.2 and it worked fine, so no, they didn’t lie to you.

#Version 3.0.12 released

• Update to Sponge API v5.x
  • Update PermissionsEx to Sponge API v5.x compatible version

###Download Enjin Plugin v3.0.12

Awesome thanks! no more errors when login in.

1 Like

Hey, I’m still having the problem where my server appears to be offline with enjin and donations are not going through with enjin 3.0.11 and the latest spongeforge 1.8.9 - 4.2.0-BETA-1666. Any way to solve this? I tried to delete enjin and re-enter the key but that didn’t work.

You’re going to have to send in a support ticket. Support Request | Enjin

every time a player does / in chat there will be a error

same will happen if i do it in the console

Thanks for the report, I’ve patched the issue and it’ll be included in the next update. Can’t say that will be this month though as this bug shouldn’t affect the plugin adversely.

I’m confused as to something. Why are you the one who replies to people while @Chrisb is the one who posts releases?

Because that is the account that the owners of Enjin use. They manage the threads. I just work on the plugin and respond to questions.

I sent in the ticket and I didn’t get much support honestly. I see that some servers have this issue and some don’t does anyone know how to fix this?

All servers running on sponge enjin has it, some just chose not to report them and rely on other’s reports.

Alright, thanks I was just wondering because I see some other servers staying online all the time and some offline. Thanks for letting me know once again :slight_smile:

Getting this spammed a lot in console. We have scheduled Enjin Broadcast commands. They work. I just can barely read console because this spams constantly.
Sent in a support ticket as well.

@Michael_Ware
Enjin web api is returning an invalid uuid format it would appear. I have some guesses as to what format the uuid may have been returned in, but I can’t be 100% sure of that. The debug would provide better output. If you can make sure that file logging is enabled and then generate a report after this bug occurs and send it to us on your support ticket I’d appreciate it. Tell them that I asked for it as well.

#Version 3.0.13 released

• Minor bug fixes

###Download Enjin Plugin v3.0.13

Is there a working version for Sponge API 4?
The reason i ask because every Pixelmon server is still using API4 due to Pixelmon having to be run on an older spongeforge version.

Information:
30.08 12:13:12 [Server] INFO Minecraft Forge: 11.15.1.1890
30.08 12:13:12 [Server] INFO SpongeForge: 1.8.9-1890-4.2.0-BETA-1653
30.08 12:13:12 [Server] INFO SpongeAPI: 4.2.0-SNAPSHOT-1f5dac2
30.08 12:13:12 [Server] INFO Minecraft: 1.8.9