Enjin CMS + DonationCraft Plugin [v3.4.3] API [5.x, 6.x, 7.x]

I’ll look into providing support for 4.x, but I just can’t guarantee when.

It’s ok, I can just wait till pixelmon updates. PEX just has some weird issues with being unable to differentiate between username and UUID and messes up their ranks. I think I found a work around to that though.

I have the latest version of the launcher and I don’t see 1.10.2, it stops at version 4.2.7 which is minecraft 1.8.9

No, the BETAs are in the ‘Beta’ category. You can see what it shows here, when you create a new profile.

I don’t have that list. I must have a old version of the launcher that doesn’t want to update.

I often see this in consol

EnjinMinecraftPlugin/sponge]: Rank updates configuration did not load properly.

What’s causing it?

Usually implies that GSON failed to parse the rank updates json configuration file and convert it to an object. I’m considering looking into alternative libraries because I honestly don’t see why GSON is struggling with such simple json files.

Thanks, I will take a look and see what the cause is.

In-game rewards for the vote for diamonds module doesn’t work for me for some reason… Is it supposed to?

Works for me on 1925

Hello, is it possible if you can add command block compatibility?

I’m setting up a mini-game and rewarding players with points. I try and make the command block do this command:
/enjin addpoints @p 1

The output is this:
[20:46:36] Player is not linked to any valid user.

Do you think you can add compatibility for @p, @r, & @a?

Thanks!

I can look into it, but it probably won’t be implemented immediately if I find a decent way of doing this.

So I am having a recurring issue with the newest Enjin Sponge download - it keeps disconnecting. I have tried resetting the key, multiple times, but nothing is amiss. Often, it is by a simple restart that it will disconnect; the website marks the server as Offline and the donations are queued. Again, resetting the key will not work (if you use the same key, it’ll say it’s already been validated). The server is online, all well, no errors whatsoever. Yet Enjin is not connected.

Once you restart (and you have the good luck of having it connected again), the donations will suddenly flow in, even after hours of inactivity. This causes a major problem whenever I need to give someone a donation, and it ends up being “wait for next restart to get your donation”.

I am using API5.1.0-sponge 2000, with Forge 2171. I have tried downgrading, with a different Forge and Sponge. I still have an older version of the same enjin plugin (one that was probably released two months ago) and that one has a higher success rate on the connection department. But it also spams errors all the time, so an update is needed.

EDIT: I am in high need for having this fixed, as I cannot use my enjin site without it. 80% of the time, the server is offline, affecting donations, forums, permission syncing as well as status updates.

Send us a ticket at Support Request | Enjin and I will work with you to solve this problem. We’re aware that this has been an issue for some people, but we’ve been unable to ascertain the cause.

having the exact same problem…

I have sent in a ticket. I certainly do hope it’ll get fixed quickly, as it makes my server donations (at this very busy time) useless.

on my server when it goes offline like this; if you type /enjin it will crash the server… wasnt doing this until recently…

Do you have a ticket number that I can refer to?

** EDIT **
Nevermind, I found the ticket. If you can go ahead and do as Chris asked in his reply that would be a good first step.

I just have sent him a reply - the report command does not work. Should I keep you posted through this?
EDIT: @Khaoz I don’t crash though

Don’t worry, I assigned myself to the ticket so I’ll be the one you’ll be corresponding with on the ticket. I’ll reply tomorrow as I’m just about finished with work for today.

1 Like