Enjin CMS + DonationCraft Plugin [v3.4.3] API [5.x, 6.x, 7.x]

I just have sent him a reply - the report command does not work. Should I keep you posted through this?
EDIT: @Khaoz I don’t crash though

Don’t worry, I assigned myself to the ticket so I’ll be the one you’ll be corresponding with on the ticket. I’ll reply tomorrow as I’m just about finished with work for today.

1 Like

any update on the cause for the plugin to go offline randomly? really not wanting to switch to buycraft after just renewing my subscription to enjin a few days ago just to not be able to use the website at all

No, it’s not a simple fix. You’ll have to wait patiently until we manage to find the cause.

#Version 3.0.16 released
-Improve exception logging
-Minor fix for mineshafter support
-Add some additional debug to logs

###Download Enjin Plugin v3.0.16

1 Like

@Favorlock I had a similar issue about a month ago and I opened a ticket. I believe Chris did some changes on the backend of our website and it worked perfect ever since. Have not disconnected at all. Hopefully you can track down what he did on our website to fix all the issues for the others as well. I can vouch I am using same Forge/Sponge as Rasgnarok. Site link can be found on the Sponge dev hiring forums located here. (not trying to advertise just help debug). That’s the site I created the ticket under so you can search for it on your systems

1 Like

Chris said that he didn’t make any changes, so I’m not exactly sure what the cause is, but it seems to happen at some times and not others I guess.

So after doing a little research into how the target selectors work I think it’s reasonable to add such a feature. While this won’t be implemented immediately, it’ll be one of the features I’ll put on my priority to do list after I complete the major refactor to the plugin I’m currently working on.

2 Likes

Thanks for looking into it!

When using the latest version of this, and NuVotifier, the server crashes because:

Description: Exception in server tick loop
Duplicate Mods:
    nuvotifier : /mods/nuvotifier-2.3.3.jar
    nuvotifier : /mods/EMPSponge.jar

Any fix for this?

It’s weird and a lot of people are having issues. No idea how EMPSponge became nuvotifier and nothing about it was mentioned in the changelog. I’m using 3.0.15 at the moment and it works fine.

What version of NuVotifier are you using? This issue only started for me when I updated my EMPSponge- and I have tried all of the other EMPSponge versions, same error.

They shade NuVotifier into the jar, so Sponge sees the plugin twice because it is there twice.

I have to point out, because they do this, and as NuVotifier is licenced under the GPLv3, Enjin are breaking the terms of the licence of NuVotifier by including it and not making their plugin open source (this is a larger work including a licensed work)…

1 Like

Shading nuvotifier wasn’t intentional. Our build system currently doesn’t shade it in, so there is a good chance that the team member who handles the version uploads uploaded the wrong jar as we did have some issues where locally stored jars were shading when they shouldn’t have. Regardless, I’ll raise the issue to the team and have them replace the jar with the correct one.

As a temporary solution, what people can do is delete the vexsoftware folder from the jar and that should resolve the issue.

2 Likes

Recently after updating to Sponge 2113 from 2053 I’ve noticed Enjin goes down frequently for a few seconds at a time (shows server as down), when I refresh the page it is back to normal. It seems it does this a few times per hour.
It causes a issue with votes, players don’t get rewards or counts towards their monthly total if they vote when it is down for that brief moment

Was this not happening when you were using 2053 then?

I’ve been getting this error whenever someone joins. Doesn’t seem to cause any issues other than spamming console

[details=Summary]> [22:52:51] [Server thread/INFO] [FML/]: [Server thread] Server side modded connection established

[22:52:51] [Server thread/ERROR] [Sponge/]: Could not pass ClientConnectionEvent$Join$Impl to Plugin{id=enjin-minecraft-plugin, name=Enjin Minecraft Plugin, version=3.0.16-sponge, description=Enjin Minecraft Plugin for Sponge!, source=/home/minecraft/multicraft/servers/server3/mods/EMPSponge.jar}
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.enjin.sponge.EnjinMinecraftPlugin.saveRankUpdatesConfiguration(EnjinMinecraftPlugin.java:271) ~[EnjinMinecraftPlugin.class:?]
at com.enjin.sponge.listeners.ConnectionListener.updatePlayerRanks(ConnectionListener.java:68) ~[ConnectionListener.class:?]
at com.enjin.sponge.listeners.ConnectionListener.onJoin(ConnectionListener.java:50) ~[ConnectionListener.class:?]
at org.spongepowered.common.event.listener.JoinListener_ConnectionListener_onJoin74.handle(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
at org.spongepowered.common.event.RegisteredListener.handle(RegisteredListener.java:95) ~[RegisteredListener.class:1.10.2-2221-5.1.0-BETA-2136]
at org.spongepowered.mod.event.SpongeModEventManager.post(SpongeModEventManager.java:301) [SpongeModEventManager.class:1.10.2-2221-5.1.0-BETA-2136]
at org.spongepowered.mod.event.SpongeModEventManager.post(SpongeModEventManager.java:285) [SpongeModEventManager.class:1.10.2-2221-5.1.0-BETA-2136]
at org.spongepowered.mod.event.SpongeModEventManager.post(SpongeModEventManager.java:326) [SpongeModEventManager.class:1.10.2-2221-5.1.0-BETA-2136]
at org.spongepowered.mod.event.SpongeModEventManager.post(SpongeModEventManager.java:314) [SpongeModEventManager.class:1.10.2-2221-5.1.0-BETA-2136]
at org.spongepowered.common.SpongeImpl.postEvent(SpongeImpl.java:141) [SpongeImpl.class:1.10.2-2221-5.1.0-BETA-2136]
at net.minecraft.server.management.PlayerList.initializeConnectionToPlayer(PlayerList.java:1627) [mp.class:?]
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.network.handshake.NetworkDispatcher.completeServerSideConnection(NetworkDispatcher.java:260) [NetworkDispatcher.class:?]
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.network.handshake.NetworkDispatcher.access$100(NetworkDispatcher.java:73) [NetworkDispatcher.class:?]
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.network.handshake.NetworkDispatcher$1.func_73660_a(NetworkDispatcher.java:209) [NetworkDispatcher$1.class:?]
at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager.func_74428_b(NetworkManager.java:287) [eo.class:?]
at net.minecraft.network.NetworkSystem.func_151269_c(NetworkSystem.java:180) [md.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:732) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:387) [ld.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:613) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:471) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.8.0_101][/details]

How is this going?

Right now on the latest its just doing this with “@p”.
‘[20:46:58] Player is not linked to any valid user.’

I’m using the Sponge Beta Plugin v3.0.16, and on the “Vote4Diamonds” module it’s telling me

Plugin Offline v3.0.16-sponge (Votifier not found!) with a button to version 2.7.7

The only 2.7.7 version is for Bukkit. Last time I checked there was no valid way to get bukkit plugins to work on Sponge.

Does this mean I need to also install some sort of vote listener like NuVotifier?

Yup
(15characters)