Enjin CMS + DonationCraft Plugin [v3.4.3] API [5.x, 6.x, 7.x]

Any reply to as why its giving a null pointer exception? i narrowed it down to literally this plugin that is giving internal server errors when players try to login :stuck_out_tongue:

I may just have to disable the head support for now until I get it working properly. Unfortunately the two errors above don’t seem to explain much about the problem and where it’s happening.

Not sure what all you would need on my end to look further into the plugin errors.

only reason I can’t rely on those errors you provided is because they don’t mention the line where it occurred in the enjin plugin, so I’m unsure if it’s the logger causing that or if something else is hiding the line. Either way though, I can tell that it’s related to the heads feature just by the sponge classes having issues, so I’m just going to disable head support for now.

1 Like

The donor heads work properly.

Hm, so it must be a case by case issue then.

A new version should be released soon with an update that fixes tps not being sent on sync and also should fix issues with heads for those having issues.

2 Likes

#Version 3.0.6 released

• Send TPS on sync
  • Potential fix for head updates

###Download Enjin Plugin v3.0.6

2 Likes

Still something about this plugin that just doesnt want me to use it. Every time it crashes and causes internal server error. Using nuvotifier if that means anything

Do you use heads?

deleted the file and removed the heads, so waiting and seeing if that is the issue.

The heads perfectly fine for me, but I was also getting the Internel Server Error as well when using this so it might be the cause. Had to switch back to the Forge version for now due to the issue.

Keep in mind that SpongeVanilla is less stable than SpongeForge considering they are having to implement everything from scratch for SpongeVanilla.

If it looks like the error is related to SpongeVanilla specifically I would go ahead and let them know by creating an issue on github.

I am using SpongeForge, not SpongeVanilla.

There is a Forge version of this that was out before you created a Sponge version of it. The forge lacked several of the features I liked so I attempt to use this version. Some of the features did work, but it caused the error to happen after some time.

I’m sorry, I misunderstood. I thought you had implied you were using SpongeVanilla with EMP-Sponge. What issues are you still experiencing with the latest version? If there are any errors that pop up in the console please send them to me with pastebin.

Whenever a player logins for the first time, they can play as normal for some time, then when they disconnect and attempt to reconnect, it will give an Internal Server Error, no logs on the reason why, just saying that error on both their client and the console.

Unfortunately I can’t really do anything if there isn’t any error showing.

Made a ticket for this suggestion but I thought to post it here as well in case it got lost somewhere. Add support for links in /enjin broadcast?

So voting is apparently broken on all forms. Has anyone been able to make it work?