Enjin CMS + DonationCraft Plugin [v3.4.3] API [5.x, 6.x, 7.x]

Yeah I am having the same issue lol. Although it seems to only break sometimes, I don’t know what those few instances are that do cause it to break. Once I figure out whats causing it to break I will submit a ticket.

It looks like donations dont want to go through for me either…

Okay i’m having some issues and I dont know if this is the same problem i’m having with NuVotifier.

When people buy items from my server store it doesn’t go through.
When people vote on sites for this server it doesnt go through

I don’t know if these are similar issues…

Builds:
1584 SpongeForge
1890 Forge
Enjin v3.0.9

I don’t think voting has anything to do with the Enjin plugin. Generally when voting doesn’t work for me I just delete the config folder and generate a new one and give it another go.

I submitted a ticket to Enjin about it and they told me to attach an enjin report that’s generated using /enjin report but that’s not working either for me.

Welp,

Now I cant even delete the files and start out fresh because the plugin doesnt like to load and create enjin files correctly. The plugin does not load and you cant do any enjin commands and it does not create any files.

I think its just flat out broken now…

having the same issue. have they given you a response yet?

Considering that voting and donations use the same instruction to issue commands they could both very well not be working if something is breaking within the plugin.

Any errors or debug messages showing up in the console?

@Khaoz
They told me to reinstall the plugin so I did that but the enjin report still isn’t generating.

@Favorlock
For donation or for /enjin report?

Just in general. Any errors on startup, when you issue commands, every few minutes, etc.

The plugin works fine for me but after a few hours (not sure how long or what triggers it exactly) it will stop working, meaning no votes will count and donations will not work (displays pending player login) - when this happens, sometimes the server status module on the website will display the server as offline but still counts the players, on other times it does not though. Strange behavior.

Restarting the server fixes this.

Hopefully these info would aid you in fixing it.

doesn’t require a server restart to make the plugin work again, just have to register a new key each time. Its highly annoying to deal with though. Players can’t get their automated rankup from joining the website through automations, players can’t get their donations correctly, and voting just doesnt work when the plugin ‘goes offline’ shown in the enjin website panel.

1 Like

I come to work everyday with complaints that people don’t get their donation rank on purchase. One even decided to chargeback because I have been gone almost half the day and haven’t gotten to them.
Is there any fixes on this issue? Sorry for being impatient. I should not be so much reliable on this plugin :confused:.

It’s quite hard not to be reliant on this plugin, it is one of the main plugins for donation automation… I am having the same issues, and it seems there is no fix.

i got an email back saying that they are working on the fix. and will contact me as soon as there is one so im just waiting on it.

Enjin 3.0.9 does not show as online sometimes. Requires a server restart. Any way to fix this issue?

I went back to 3.0.8, this also continues to happen sometimes.

This plugin seems to cause problems with EssentialCmds’ command logging feature. :confused:

This plugin causes issues with most other plugins logging. I don’t see any commands being ran in my console with this installed. (If I remove it they then show just fine.)

I don’t think they’re focusing support for the sponge version of this plugin. Send a support ticket to them instead of posting here I guess.