Enjin CMS + DonationCraft Plugin [v3.4.3] API [5.x, 6.x, 7.x]

We are still working on the plugin, but I am currently on an extended break to deal with some other things at the moment.

#Version 3.0.11 released

• Improve skull owner handling
  • Tweak logging utility

###Download Enjin Plugin v3.0.11

Thanks for the update!

this started to appear after i updated to this:

seem to happen every time i login

Are you using PEX?

I get that exact same error on my server when I updated also. I am using pex at the moment.

Are you using api 5? I think this version is aimed for api 4. Could be wrong tho

EMP is still aimed at 4.1.0

Iā€™m using:

• spongeforge-1.10.2-2052-5.0.0-BETA-1675
  • forge-1.10.2-12.18.1.2065-universal
  • PermissionsEx-Sponge-2.0-SNAPSHOT-b140

Everything was working fine with v3.0.9 except for the skulls (sometimes generate a error) and logging, hence the reason I updated.
Didnā€™t know it was aimed at 4.1.0, possible that a jar could made aimed for 5.0.0?

@Favorlock They lied to me!

Iā€™ll have to look at PEX for your issue, because it appears to be unrelated to sponge, but rather to do with changes made in pex.

I tested on 1.10.2 and it worked fine, so no, they didnā€™t lie to you.

#Version 3.0.12 released

• Update to Sponge API v5.x
  • Update PermissionsEx to Sponge API v5.x compatible version

###Download Enjin Plugin v3.0.12

Awesome thanks! no more errors when login in.

1 Like

Hey, Iā€™m still having the problem where my server appears to be offline with enjin and donations are not going through with enjin 3.0.11 and the latest spongeforge 1.8.9 - 4.2.0-BETA-1666. Any way to solve this? I tried to delete enjin and re-enter the key but that didnā€™t work.

Youā€™re going to have to send in a support ticket. Support Request | Enjin

every time a player does / in chat there will be a error

same will happen if i do it in the console

Thanks for the report, Iā€™ve patched the issue and itā€™ll be included in the next update. Canā€™t say that will be this month though as this bug shouldnā€™t affect the plugin adversely.

Iā€™m confused as to something. Why are you the one who replies to people while @Chrisb is the one who posts releases?

Because that is the account that the owners of Enjin use. They manage the threads. I just work on the plugin and respond to questions.