EpicBanItem - The sponge plugin for item restriction by checking nbt tags

This is a discussion topic for the Ore project, EpicBanItem. View the full project on Ore for downloads and more information.

EpicBanItem

The sponge plugin for item restriction by checking nbt tags.

Main developer:

Assist developers:

EpicBanItem achieves the goal of item banning by mapping items (and blocks sometimes) to NBT and then checking and updating them.

EpicBanItem uses the method similar to MongoDB for querying and updating NBT. EpicBanItem currently supports most of the operators used in MongoDB for querying and updating.

EpicBanItem is entirely licensed under GPL-3.0

2 Likes

如果想要ban一个物品应该输入什么规则?NBT命令标签的wiki太庞大了,我找不到明确的规则。

@Raitakun /ebi create <rule-name>

A new version has been released for EpicBanItem, it is available for download here.

English

• Fix that location of BlockSnapshot may not exist in ChunkListener.

简体中文

• 修复了 ChunkListener 中 BlockSnapshot 的位置可能不存在导致的 BUG。

A new version has been released for EpicBanItem, it is available for download here.

English

• Fix issues of identifying $ and $[] in update rules.
  • Add $pop operator.

简体中文

• 修复了更新规则中$$[]识别错误的问题。
  • 添加了$pop运算符。

English

• Limit the names of rules to [a-z0-9-_]+ in order to be compatible with permission string.
  • Add edit commands named /ebi edit and /ebi editor respectively used to edit rules.
  • Add two operators named $pull and $pullAll.

简体中文

• 将规则的名称限制为[a-z0-9-_]+,从而使其与权限字符串兼容。
  • 添加了用于编辑规则的命令,分别为/ebi edit/ebi editor
  • 添加了两个名为$pull$pullAll的运算符。
1 Like

你们可以更新下bstats metrics吗

Hi I am wondering if it’s possible to limit combat with this mod? I’d like users to still be able to pick the banned items but I noticed isn’t a check for combat.

@AzureZhen Well, I have also read what you said on Discord. Let me confirm what you need: just disable left/right clicking the item while keep the item still being held by player instead of the item being removed. It is possible in EpicBanItem by an interactive interface in the chat window.

Execute the edit command first:

ebi edit <rule-name>

Then an interactive interface should be popped out:

=============================================
CheckRule: <rule-name>
Priority: 5
Triggers: use pickup click throw drop place break interact
Worlds: DIM-1 DIM1 world
QueryExpression: Currently Default Origin
UpdateExpression: Currently Default Origin
Save

Just click the Currently Default Origin of UpdateExpression and then a command completion will be applied to your chat window like this:

ebi cb xxxx {"$set":{"Damage":0,"id":"minecraft:air"}}

Remove all the part after xxxx and leave a space there:

ebi cb xxxx 

Please make sure that there is a space appended after xxxx.

Then execute the command, the UpdateExpression is set to null, which allows the player to keep the item.

I’m not sure if you can speak in Chinese but your id may indicate this. I am not a native speaker, so I can also explain for you in Simplified Chinese if you think that the English I wrote is not clear enough.

that worked for not removing the item but I’m still able to damage mobs with the weapons. even though I have blocked use, click, and interact.

A banitem with nbt plugin in sponge

No description given.

Consider adding the link to your discord support guild: https://discord.gg/TftabgG

English

• Add a new trigger named for equip for checking armor equipments.
  • Fix that the indexes in banitem.conf recognizes item ids incorrectly (#10).

简体中文

• 添加了一个名为 equip 的新触发器用于检查盔甲装备。
  • 修复了一个 banitem.conf 中索引在识别物品上处理不正确的问题(#10)。

The full changelog is available on https://euonmyoji.github.io/EpicBanItem---Sponge/#/en/changelog.

v0.3.0

• Add a new algorithm for mapping block states to items more efficiently.
  • Change the permission for executing /ebi callback to epicbanitem.command.editor.base.
  • Add a better way for filtering check rules by item type before they are applied to an item.

The full changelog is available on https://euonmyoji.github.io/EpicBanItem---Sponge/#/en/changelog.

v0.3.1

• Add air filter for checking blocks.
  • Fix BlockUtil non-existence issue (#13).

v0.3.2

• Add a new flag named --simple-capture.

v0.3.3

• Fix that regular expression on $not operator cannot work normally.
  • Fix the wrong behavior occurred when multiple rules are applied on an item.
  • Make it possible to show customizable error message immediately after an item is banned.

No description given.

No description given.