[DISCONTINUED] EssentialCmds [v8.1.14]

I have documented my problems on this issue over here:

(Also reported to EnderCore devs: EnderCore causing some SpongeForge plugins to stop working · Issue #36 · SleepyTrousers/EnderCore · GitHub Although it seems the issue may be plugin side?)

This issue also caused PermissionsEx to stop working for me.
(Prism however continued to work)

Nucleus is out, I suggest you all go and try that :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Actually, a beta is out. We need testers, but it’s not complete yet! Don’t use Nucleus yet if you need all the features in EssentialCmds.

2 Likes

Yeah I understand it’s still in beta. I’ll gladly help test it

@HassanS6000 Hello, can you add the /tpaall command ? thanks so much !
Best plugin ever :3

In the mean time you can check out this plugin:

I know this is a punishment tool, however there is a command: /punish popular {username} which tps everyone on the server to the specified user. So if a /tpall is something you really need/want I would give that plugin a shot in the mean time. PLUS, you never know, youre staff may enjoy tormenting your rule breaking players :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Will add this today.

2 Likes

Release v8.0.6:

Tested on SpongeForge 1263

Changes:

• Added /tpall.

Commands:

• /tpall - Teleports all players online to you.

Permissions:

• essentialcmds.tpall.use

Enjoy this Update! :smile:

2 Likes

thaaanks but i want mean /tpAalll -> send request to all players and /tpaccept to be tp >w<
but thanks ^^’

RIP I’ll add both

1 Like

XD thanks so much <3

Release v8.0.7:

Tested on SpongeForge 1263

Changes:

• Added /tpaall.

Commands:

• /tpaall - Requests all players online to teleport you.

Permissions:

• essentialcmds.tpaall.use

Enjoy this Update! :smile:

1 Like

Just wondering if essentialCmds and kits will still be receiving updates even after nucleus is done or not? :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Ohh the owner of Mirage Craft.
I hear your server is very nice.

Anyway, I believe hassan said it would be discontinued, but updated until nucleus was completed or out of BETA.
Don’t quote me though :^)

2 Likes

after nucleus is at par with essentialcmds , essentialcmds wont recieve updates afaik…

However @HassanS6000 is planning on a config/data translation to nucleus :slight_smile:

1 Like

Where did you get that from? XD how did you know.
Well, used to be nice until lack of updates happened.

And ahh I see, thanks

I believe my friend Halornek and his friends play over there, or used to?

Hi, I had an issue when using this plugin alongside SimpleTags where player names would appear twice in the chat in the format of:
“[RankPrefix][Username]: <*Username> Chat”
(Ignore the asterisk - I couldn’t get Username to show without it due to the arrows.)

try removing [Username] and perhaps it should only show once(?) I don’t use simpletags but showing a suggestion lol

Woops, the forums formatting made part of my post not appear - fixed it now. I’m saying that’s what’s appearing in chat.

Thanks for trying, though!