[DISCONTINUED] EssentialCmds [v8.1.14]

Works fine by me, why dontcha tell us version for Essentials and SpongeForge so we can check?

The ability to do this was just added to Sponge recently

Hey Hassan when I attempt to invsee a player I get this message

Im on Spongeforge 1500 Forge 1890

Thanks!

Outdated EssentialCmds I think

I get the same thing though - I am on the latest.

For some reason if you have long name on world or player name this happens?

“Too many argumments” xd

Hmm, I’ll look into this

You’re sure, I’ve had reports of it not working in some cases, but it does not call Sponge’s openInventory method in it all.

For some reason warp issue is still back after i downgraded Sponge it worked for a while then again warp dont exist…
Then i updated to latest sponge it fixed but then again after a while warps dont exist?
Is there a problem with it?

I’m looking into this currently

For some reason only admins can use warps.

I have added the essentialcmds.warps.use.sign permission for regular users.

Any word on this?

It will likely be because of Minecraft auto-closing inventories that are located some distance away from the player.

You will need to find some way of suppressing that check, or fooling minecraft into thinking that the inventory that is open is at the openers position.

1 Like

Release v8.1.12:

Minecraft 1.8.9 - Tested on SpongeForge 1526
Minecraft 1.9.4 - Tested on SpongeForge 1503
Minecraft 1.10.2 - Tested on SpongeForge 1527

Changes:

• Various bug fixes
  • Numerous performance optimizations
  • 1.10.2 Support

Enjoy this Update! :smile:

1 Like

I tried this update and it seems to have broken /tp and /tpa! I’ll edit this post with the error it gives in a moment.

I also noticed something when you do /feed it don’t heal you up , it’s not filling your saturation level so it’s not healing you like it’s suppost to

I actually found this to be my sponge version was outdated! :confounded: Don’t mind me.

Hassan, it’s possible add an option to consume the item binded with a command after use ? (/powertool)

Can someone tell me the command to limit homes per rank in pex? Sorry looked a bit through this post couldnt find it =/

@Karagra_Gaming here it is… Please read the post next time