[DISCONTINUED] EssentialCmds [v8.1.14]

Running your 1.8.9 version. Whenever the server auto-saves, it brings up an “8” before WorldSaves. It appears like this: http://prntscr.com/bz4lyf

Can add edit messages? for the futture update

Not so much an issue as it is a request:
Is there a way we can check the nicknames of offline players and will there be future support for these nicknames when the actual ign is replaced by the nickname in a command, such as /tpa nickname. Ive got a lot of players constantly asking eachother for their real IGNs.

Also, /list (when running PermissionsEx) is only showing defaut rank and one random rank above it at a time.

For some reason, everytime I restart my server, the warps are still listed but whenever I click on them, it says the warp doesn’t exist, any clues?

You must have an interfering warps plugin

Would Project Worlds or Project Portal interfere with it?

Yes that would be a cause

Is there a way to get around it?

If two (or more) plugins want to use the same command, eg. warp, this can be resolved manually in Sponge’s global.conf file, using the alias feature.

1 Like

I want to write home into a cooldown.
What happens if you do?

Not sure what you mean, do you mean you want to have cooldowns on how long it takes before you teleport to your home?

No I want home cooldown.
ex) /home home → home cooldown 30second

A cooldown on the command?

Release v8.1.14:

Minecraft 1.8.9 - Tested on SpongeForge 1653
Minecraft 1.10.2 - Tested on SpongeForge 1659

Changes:

• Numerous bug fixes

Enjoy this Update! :smile:

Would it be possible to add perms for player that use /nick so they could not use the formatting codes (Ie. &k-obfuscate or &l-bold) or color codes in their nicknames, and also set a min and max character length on their nicks?

Hi, i have an error with the command ./ban, we can ban some players but the ./ban does not work on everyone.
No error message appears in the chat :’(. (Sorry for my bad English, i speak English a little.)

Would it be possible to add a method to allow commands to recognise nicknames as the players actual name?

Hi, i have a Problem with EssentialCmds.
I cant get a Connect message in the Chat for Multicraft. So multicraft doensn`t check that user are connect.

I use sponge version spongeforge-1.10.2-2044-5.0.0-BETA-1659.jar
an the EssentialCmds EssentialCmds-1.10.2-8.1.14-universal.jar

What can i do to fix this?

Having the issue also. /tempban is not working for players.

Home Is it possible to limit the number per class?
[permisson]

And what I want, when I was a cooldown was retried.