[DISCONTINUED] EssentialCmds [v8.1.14]

how can you spawn in variants of mobs for instants a wither skeleton?
like i tried /mobspawn 1 minecraft:wither:skeleton and /mobspawn 1 minecraft:skeleton:wither

Suggestion
Could you add /warn (player) (reason) to warn a player and /wanings (player) to list the warnings a player has and /warning remove [player] [nameofwarning]

Thanks for reading

I dont understand how i give myself and my friends the permissions for these commands. Could someone help me?

Is there a way I can edit the minimum and maximum coordinates for /rtp. For example if I want to make it so that players can only be rtp’ed from -2000,-2000 to 2000,2000.

is there a permission to ignore the teleport timer

Anyway I can just eliminate the leave message once and for all. If I set this message to “” I get the default message, if I set it to " " I just get an empty line. It gets kind of annoying when you see 2 - 3 leave messages a minute.

Is there a way make commands work with nicknames instead of player names? I’ve seen this question asked several times in this thread with no answer, so obviously I’m not the only one wanting this feature

Really want to avoid giving my players access to the /whois command just so they can use msg and set flags in their claims etc

I like the plugin however ive come across an strange thing.
when listing /worlds it says New World
However in my server root and in my server.properties the world is named ‘world’

Howcome this is named New World here?
Also GriefPrevention makes a folder New World because of this i believe.
How can i change it back to just ‘world’?

Thanks in advance

hey ik this is off topic but how could i spawn custom mobs? like i tried spawning wither skeletons like /mobspawn 1 minecraft:skeleton:wither or minecraft:skeleton_wither

You’d need to have the entity ID - use the /blockinfo command to get it.

That would imply that you’d need to keep track of all nicknames associated to the username/UUID - and get updated every time that the nickname changes. Not a good idea, considering other plugins would have to comply with this database.

Sometimes when I unban people, they don’t get unbanned and I have to due it manually via the multicraft config files.

When setting a nickname it already logs to the original UUID, how else could the /whois command work otherwise. I’m implying you use this as a shortcut instead of a mask so to speak and make commands from essentials work with it (since the /nick command is an essentials command it stands to reason other commands would work with it, otherwise whats the point)

I’m saying have the nickname used like the UUID when executing commands, if it changes that will not matter as the UUID tied to the nickname will remain the same. Other plugins can choose rather or not to implement this feature on their own, I get that but it makes no sense for this plugin to offer a feature that will break all its other features (no commands work with a nickname so nicknames are pointless to use)

Hope thats a little more clear, I was just using logic here. Seems pointless to have a nickname if nothing works when using a nickname

Hi,on my server the command ./invsee does not work. The inventory closes instantly. There is no error message appears.
Someone has a solution ?

You need to be close to that player. Not sure if it’s a feature or there’s a way to disable

oh god please no.

Can we get clickable links?

I believe you can set it to none

It’s actually a bug that I’m working on fixing

I’ll look into these ban issues today