[DISCONTINUED] EssentialCmds [v8.1.14]

Any reason why this is happening? I’ve tried your 5.0.0 and 1.10 branches and the issue is recurring on both.

Been trying to compile on your GitHub. Needing to rename the permission essentials.warp.use to essentials.warp.use-command with the permission plugin using .use as a wildcard. (Extra Permissions- Only permission plugin that seems to work with Prefix colors on API 5)
http://pastebin.com/CQVcrGdH Stacktrace

/nick doesn’t appear to be working on 1.10 as well.

Both work fine for me, what version of SpongeForge, EssentialCmds and Forge are you using? I am on 1.10.2 as well, and no issues there.

Whenever we try nicknames it says Success but never changes it.

can you add the option that when a player logs out with /fly and /god on they will log in with it off?

A feature that I’d like to request: a command called “/tptoggle” which toggles off the ability for another player to /tp OR /tpa request to the user if their toggle status is off. This should also disable the user from using the commands /tp or /tpa to other players. It basically disables all teleport ability with that player. I hope that makes sense. It’s something that I’ve been meaning to request. Great plugin by the way.

Okay thanks for the suggestion[quote=“wolfman750, post:1864, topic:8576, full:true”]
can you add the option that when a player logs out with /fly and /god on they will log in with it off?
[/quote]

Er, wouldn’t that result in the player dying? I specifically made a feature so they login with it on

What version of Sponge and Minecraft?

Heya! Thanks as always for the great work, @HassanS6000.

Is there any possibility for the features below?

Splitting the ability to set nick, set a coloured nick, and set a formatted nick into these three nodes?

essentialcmds.nick.use
essentialcmds.nick.colour
essentialcmds.nick.format

The ability to, in the configuration, set the maximum and minimum character length allowed for nicks

Splitting the ability to use colour and formatted text on signs.

essentialcmds.color.sign.use
essentialcmds.format.sign.use

Splitting the ability to use colour and formatted text in chat.

essentialcmds.color.chat.use
essentialcmds.format.chat.use

Being able to configurate how many homes a player should have access to in the config.

essentialcmds.home.set
essentialcmds.home.vip.set
essentialcmds.home.staff.set

(Don’t know how permissions are written exactly, just a few examples)

It’d be really awesome if this was a possibility! Let me know your response! :smiley:

Much love - Emil

/Enchant doesn’t seem to be working.

Except that the player is supposed to be optional according to that error message returned. see how target is in [] ?

Actually I think I did the arguments wrong, I’ll need to push a fix soon

Is there a way to put a delay on teleportation via the /back command? Is there an option in the configs that I’m not seeing? Hoping for like a 5 minute delay between usages or something.

Is there a way to set the homes limit if your not using PEX?

You can use any permission plugin that supports setting options. Have a look for their commands/config syntax.

1 Like

I have a problem that everytime i install this it keeps having a problem like the server is crashing

Can you send the crash log?

No but I’ll add that.

[22:17:58] [Server thread/INFO]: Starting minecraft server version 1.8.9[22:18:05] [Server thread/ERROR]: Encountered an unexpected exceptionjava.lang.ClassCastException: java.util.ArrayList cannot be cast to java.lang.Stringat org.spongepowered.mod.plugin.SpongeModPluginContainer.getSortingRules(SpongeModPluginContainer.java:174) ~[SpongeModPluginContainer.class:1.8.9-1722-3.1.0-BETA-1136]at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Loader.sortModList(Loader.java:303) ~[Loader.class:?]at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:492) ~[Loader.class:?]at net.minecraftforge.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.beginServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:87) ~[FMLServerHandler.class:?]at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:320) ~[FMLCommonHandler.class:?]at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:112) ~[ko.class:?]at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:441) [MinecraftServer.class:?]at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.8.0_92][22:18:05] [Server thread/ERROR]: This crash report has been saved to: /home/minecraft/servers/mine97881/./crash-reports/crash-2016-08-30_22.18.05-server.txt

You are running an ancient build of sponge. Latest EssentialCmds will not run with a 500-builds-behind spongeforge.

What version should should i run.

Latest for 1.8.9

i tried the latest one but it still does not work.