[Released]ExplosionGuard

Do you have source code?

yes but i’ll have to apologize…i don’t know how to actually get it onto github

There’s several ways, but you’re going to have to do some reading:

You can use the GitHub desktop app (The easy way): https://desktop.github.com/

Or you can learn how to use Git Source Management (The full/hard way): https://git-scm.com/book/en/v2

I highly recommend the second way as most other programmers use it. It will also be much more helpful to you in the long run.

i’ll check it out…i’ve checked it out before…just didn’t seem worth my time :smile:

Awesome :slight_smile: ok got that all taken care of if someone realllly needs the source code they can let me know…i’m not will to give a way alll my secrets but i can now use github lol thanks

I mean, I make FoxGuard, which is aimed as being a WorldGuard replacement built on SpongeAPI.

So I doubt anything is super secret…

On the plus side, if you post source code, you protect yourself from people who can AND WILL decompile, copy, and paste code and call it their own.

Making it open source prevents that, as you can very clearly prove that you own the code.

It’s also the reason that if you look at my code, I have copyright info on the top of every file.

It’s okay if you don’t particularly want to share code, i’m just saying that it’s better. ^^

1 Like

NOoooo! lol that’s more than ok lol makes so much sense :slight_smile: and seeing as this is one of my babies I’d be more than happy to thank you :slight_smile: please check it out. I’ll be placing it soon let me know what you think :slight_smile: thanks

k the src code and downloads are all there Mr Fox Please look at it and let me know what you think :slight_smile: thanks

Quick heads up with configs. For the node names, try sticking to alphabetic characters and dashes. It causes less issues.

Put descriptive names in the comments instead.

Reasoning? Some people use strange text editors to edit config files. Special characters can sometimes cause issues, and spaces aren’t usually respected very well.

so instead of

"TNT's Rollback Time"

you might put

"tnt-rollback-time"

instead.

more than appreciated :slight_smile: i can definitely do that…any idea on how to make the nodes come out in a specific order instead of the 'almost alphebetic that they do right now?

As far as i’m aware you can’t.

darn lol ok thanks :slight_smile: i just finished adding a mending to it and now have used a cause to find out they did fix the ghast so now i’m implementing all of those :slight_smile: thank you for your advice :slight_smile:

Moved to competition subforums

how set ender crystal explosions disabled?

it would have to be coded in the actual plugin…at this time it hasn’t been done.

Is this plugin still active?

Haven’t had time to update yet…but eventually it will be yes

1 Like