ExtraChat - Giving your chat some life [v1.4e] - Chat channels and Community Word Blacklist!

Texts.fromLegacy() should work fine, if it doesn’t you should open an issue on the GitHub repo. Unless I’ve somehow missed it I don’t know about any reported bug about Texts.fromLegacy() - keep in mind IRC is not a good place for reporting bugs as things will get quite easily forgotten there.

Texts.replaceCodes() is basically the same as your previous code, internally it does the same thing. That means you will get the same problems as with your previous code. For constructing messages from old color codes you should always use Texts.fromLegacy()

1 Like

Maybe I derped yesterday but it didn’t work, today it does.

This is Awesome. It would be awesome if there was some way to edit previous chat messages.

Maybe log all the chats then when one is edited clear the current and send the amended chat.

I might do that, depends on how good I manage to do it.

Sevelopment? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Its the adult plugin category :smile:

4 Likes

Wanted to try this out but I continue to get a server crash when running it along side the latest DEV build (433) and version 1.1. Heres a link to the report. Crash Report

Looks your on Java 7, but the plugin is compiled for 8. Either @Buuz135 needs to compile it for 7, or you need to upgrade to 8.

Yes, I’m in java 8. It’s better for you to update to java 8 :stuck_out_tongue: I’m just too lazy. Either way I could compile it for java 7 if there is need to.

Oh duh. Thanks.

Love this plugin, I will probably use it in my own server once things become a bit more stable and the plugins become more available.

I just wanted to say that since this is going to be released to the public and since it already is. I think that you, as the developer should compile it in Java 7, unless there’s something in Java 8 that you can’t supplement using Java 7.

It would just give you a broader audience, less people complaining about server crashes and issues and just less hassle overall. Just a thought :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will make a jenkins in a few days so no worries about that.

Version 1.2 is out with chat log, chat replacer and word blacklister.
Its also java 7 compatible!

Does ExtraChat support regular expressions for word filtering?

Have a nice day :bee:

If you mean more than one word expressions blacklist, it does.

I mean RegEx like this (filtering “fuck”, “f_u_c_k”, “ffuck”, etc. in this example):

f+[^A-Za-z0-9]*(u|ü|Ü|û|Û|ú|Ú|ù|Ù)+[^A-Za-z0-9]*((c+[^A-Za-z0-9]*k+[^A-Za-z0-9]*)

Like in the old BungeeChatFilter.

No, but I can change it in a moment, is that the regex filter where f is the blacklisted?

Version 1.3 just released with an Automatic broadcaster. Permsissions. McStats. Showing items in chat. You can grab it on my jenkins :smiley:

2 Likes

jdk 1.8u45, sponge-1.8-1371-2.1DEV-440, minecraft-1.8 with ExtraChat 1.3.

crash when module loads.

full log here:

opened as issue on github as well.

cheers, wizdude.

Fixed! :smiley: It’s on my jenkins.