FlexibleLogin [v0.17] for Sponge 7+ - Auth plugin - 2FA

maybe add a option for non database user, store the users and pw in local file like a ini or json would be good.

I meant if it’s enough if I’m going to change it like that.

H2 or SQLite could also be used. It doesn’t require a database server process running.

Sorry, my english is very weak.
Should i expect it will work after next update? It will base on getting fresh data from db always when user will rejoin right?

And if yes, when the new version of plugin will be alivable?

And one more question, is there option to show the message when server is logging you out because of afk?

The plugin doesn’t do that.

you mean plugin is not logging you out after few minutes of inactivity or its not sending a message?

Because i have the problem, after few minutes of inactivity i have to send /login [password] again, but the server is not informating me about that

Confirm. To me none of the players complained. But I repeatedly met. If some time idle, do not kick afk admin. After the start of motion, the character gets within one block. No message is shown. If you perform a re-logon to the server, you will get the opportunity to continue the game.
Sorry for bad English.

It would be nice to have an option that disables the aliases, especially /l since it is used for local chat in most chat plugins.

It should be possible to assign an Alias to a specific plugin in the global.conf.

I’ve already tried that but it doesn’t seem to work.
I’m using uChat and since the local channel has l as its alias, it apparently blocks /l AND /login, so when I enter the server and try to /login it throws an “Unknown command” error. :confused:

My global.conf has
l=ultimatechat
login=flexiblelogin
in the alias section.

Hi games647,

I want to sugest you to add a config option to we choose the login aliases, just because of my UChat, qhere we use /l as local channel. I already allow users to change their channel aliases but the alias /l is most used for local channels.

Maybe changing this line to a config option solves: FlexibleLogin/FlexibleLogin.java at master ¡ games647/FlexibleLogin ¡ GitHub

Thanks.

Dear games647
I am a Chinese player, can I reproduce your Minecraft Mod to BakaXL(www.bakaxl.com)?
BakaXL is Minecraft launcher,include MOD, plugin download
Sorry my English is poor

Feb 17 ,2017

SALTED2MD5
Can you add it?
Thank you

No I won’t add it. md5 is pretty insecure nowadays.

I think it is useful!。
‘Discuz’ forum used ‘SALTED2MD5’ encryption method!
With SALTED2MD5, you can interact with discuz!

So it is necessary

Hi. Maybe missing something, but with current version of SpongeForge (spongeforge-1.11.2-2227-6.0.0-BETA-2176) and Forge (forge-1.11.2-13.20.0.2228) (i know, difference in 1) when i try to use FlexibleLogin v12.1 (from github releases) it works very strange. After successfull registration and login user get kicked after some time (not much) in game with comment that user is not logged in. What am i doing wrong?

This is already fixed but not available for download. Use FlexibleLogin v0.12 or build from source.

MySQL isn’t working. For now it throws an error:
$PoolInitializationException: Failed to initialize pool: Invalid connection URL, expected key=value pairs, found useSSLfalse

My config:
sqlConfiguration {
# Database name
database=“db_name”
# Password in order to login
password=password
# Path where the database is located. This can be a file path (h2/SQLite) or an IP/Domain(MySQL)
path=“127.0.0.1”
# Port for example MySQL connections
port=3306
# SQL server type. You can choose between h2, SQLite and MySQL
type=MYSQL
# It’s strongly recommended to enable SSL and setup a SSL certificate if the MySQL server isn’t running on the same machine
useSSL=false
# Username to login the database system
username=“login”
}

ipAutoLogin=true does not seem to be working for me. I do not have the permission flexiblelogin.no_auto_login, and have even tried giving myself the negative version of it. I login the first time, then join back again, and still have to login. Doesn’t matter how many times i relog.