[solved]Forge can't see spongeforge on singleplayer

I have recommended spongeforge 1.12.2 and matching forge. but spongeforgedon’t appears in list of mods and when I execute /sponge in chat mc is tallking to me that there’s no command like this.

Please share a link to copy of the latest server.log file (on a service like pastebin) and people can take a look and help figure out what went wrong. Otherwise it’s all just guesswork. How are you launching the server?

It’s SINGLE player I’m not using server

While yes he said “server” but the same message still applies. If you go into your minecraft “appdata” folder (if your on Windows then search “run” then when the run prompt is up type %appdata% and then click Roaming and you should see the folder in question). After that click the logs folder and at the bottom should be “latest.log” from there we can help

1 Like

Here you are

The problem looks to be that the mod “Moving World” is loading before SpongeForge, could you try renaming the sponge jar file so it is alphabetically before Moving World? for example prepending an “a” like so: aspongeforge-1.12.2-2705-7.1.0-BETA-3361 (1).jar

now everything works fine, thanks for help